Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free CM Downloads

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭erkifino

While you're on the subject, for updated databases get over to champman0102.co.uk. It's a forum dedicated to CM0102 with patches, updates, tactics, tutorials, tools etc. The next update is due out, after the transfer window shuts, so expect to see Cazorla at Arsenal, van Persie at United, Sahin to Liverpool et all. It's worth a look!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

erkifino wrote: »
    While you're on the subject, for updated databases get over to champman0102.co.uk. It's a forum dedicated to CM0102 with patches, updates, tactics, tutorials, tools etc. The next update is due out, after the transfer window shuts, so expect to see Cazorla at Arsenal, van Persie at United, Sahin to Liverpool et all. It's worth a look!

I can never get that to work though for whatever reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Cruel Sun

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    I can never get that to work though for whatever reason.

The game crashes after one or two seasons for me usually. Very annoying when you're just getting into a game.

Advertisement