Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TRADE:Boxed Gameboy Micro

Options
  • 26-08-2012 12:44pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭

I have 2 boxed Gameboy Micros here.
    The boxes are a little tatty, one worse than the other.
    The inner sleeves are grand and the gaming goodness contained within are as new.
    Not a scratch to be seen!

So, what'll ya trade for one or both?

A Famicom would be ideal!

In the interests of honesty, these items are also on Adverts.
    Pictures are there too.
    GB Micro Ad

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,930 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Any chance you're looking for a ready made USB JPAC controller for your Ikea cab?

Just took the one out of mine as I won't be playing any horizontal games on it, so won't ever use the thing as it sits on the drawer and my screen sits horizontal from that angle.

Just thought I'd see if you were interested before I throw it up for general trade :)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/856/20120826125738.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/841/20120826125755.jpg/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,722 ✭✭✭The Last Bandit

Its an Ipac rather than a Jpac. Pricey enough to buy as well.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Sorry to ask such a n00b question, but what would I be able to do with that?

Master of the Universe

Its an Ipac rather than a Jpac. Pricey enough to buy as well.

Cheers! I always get IPAC/JPAC confused - really must read up on the difference between them!
    CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Sorry to ask such a n00b question, but what would I be able to do with that?

It's a USB arcade controller for your PC with real arcade parts. You could screw it to the drawer of your IKEA cab and connect it to one of the USB ports on the PC in there.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

o1s1n wrote: »
    Cheers! I always get IPAC/JPAC confused - really must read up on the difference between them!

It's a USB arcade controller for your PC with real arcade parts. You could screw it to the drawer of your IKEA cab and connect it to one of the USB ports on the PC in there.

Would that mean the drawer must be left open?
    Hmm, I have my wireless Hori stick doing duties there at the mo, and that can be tucked away.

• Advertisement
    Master of the Universe

Here is is on the IKEA cab I got from The Last Bandit -

7716264206_e30eb9fa24_z.jpg

Master of the Universe

Would that mean the drawer must be left open?

Nope, you can still push the drawer in to keep it neat.

No worries if you don't want it, just thought I'd ask as you're the only person I know with one of these things!

Ah, now I see....
    No thanks mate.
    My stick does it's duties fine and everything is set up to use it.
    Just trying to remember the inner workings of the stuff I put in the Ikea cab gives me a headache!
    No keyboard for a start!

We'll see what else is offered for trade, if nothing is decent I'll come back to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,556 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Didn't realise you had a thread here for this, so sorry about trying to trade in the other. I'm not at home so not sure what I have really to swap.
    I'll check and let to know.

I really am after some new hardware.
    Unfortunately I have most things....
    But, I will listen to whatever is up for grabs!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

I've one of those N64 import adaptors, that lets you play NTSC carts on PAL consoles & vice versa. If I have a rummage & can find something else to accompany it would you have any interest?

I've got one of those, unfortunately

I've got one of those, unfortunately

Hmm, almost as bad as a Steve SI trade thread. Most of the heavy hitters here have everything already :p

Steve has yet to chime in....

Seeing as this is his perfect opportunity to own two of them!

Steve has yet to chime in....

Seeing as this is his perfect opportunity to own two of them!

I'd be surprised if he hasn't already got some Micro's. What are the screens like for scratches etc?

They are box fresh, despite the appearance of the outer sleeve.
    One was taken out of it's packaging and put back in.
    The other is still wrapped up, snug as a bug in a rug.

They are, outer sleeve aside, as perfect an example as you are likely to see.

Still have that new ninty smell!

I'm looking for the likes of Shmups, Famicoms, Super Empire Strikes Back/Jedi, Indy for the Snes, Katamari Damacy for the PS2 (jap), a paddle controller for the DS, maybe NSMB2 for the 3DS as part exchange!

Super Aleste
    Super Swiv

Both for the Snes?

Warmer... warmer.... I'm looking for more Mr Enternow.... MD, Saturn, DC.... dig deep now!

Snes pal carts -
    R-Type 3
    Megaman x
    Street fighter alpha
    Kirby fun Pak

JP Saturn -
    Guardian Heroes
    Dragonball z shinbutohden
    Shin Shinobi den

Gameboy -
    Konami collection vol 2
    Castlevania Circle of the moon

• Advertisement

OwaynOTT wrote: »
    Snes pal carts -
    R-Type 3
    Megaman x
    Street fighter alpha
    Kirby fun Pak

JP Saturn -
    Guardian Heroes
    Dragonball z shinbutohden
    Shin Shinobi den

Gameboy -
    Konami collection vol 2
    Castlevania Circle of the moon

You offering the lot for a GB Micro?
    Or have you got limits? ;)

I tell you, I'm probably going to see one traded and the other sold, I need to recoup what I paid for them, and retro gaming goodness just isn't going to cover my sons swimming tuition!

I tell you, I'm probably going to see one traded and the other sold, I need to recoup what I paid for them, and retro gaming goodness just isn't going to cover my sons swimming tuition!

Swimming is overrated, walking is where it's at.

Btw, that's what I have to trade. Pick what tickles your fancy and we can work it out.

Kirby and SF Alpha are great but I don't think that covers the GB Micro....

If only I could have Super Swiv, Super Aleste, Kirby and SF Alpha.... all would be well :(

If only I could have Super Swiv, Super Aleste, Kirby and SF Alpha.... all would be well :(

SNES:
    Super Swiv
    Super Aleste

AND

N64:
    Space Station Silicon Valley
    Zelda Majoras's Mask
    Castlevania
    Star Wars Shadows Of The Empire
    Lylat Wars

2jcc93t.jpg

EnterNow wrote: »
    SNES:
    Super Swiv
    Super Aleste

AND

N64:
    Space Station Silicon Valley
    Zelda Majoras's Mask
    Castlevania
    Star Wars Shadows Of The Empire
    Lylat Wars

2jcc93t.jpg

I'm so sorry...
    I really want you to have it but I've got those N64 games already! :(

I'm so sorry...
    I really want you to have it but I've got those N64 games already! :(

Gah!

K so far we've:

Super Swiv
    Super Aleste

I could ad Streetfighter Alpha 2 {Saturn} to the list & keep rummaging...?

EnterNow wrote: »

Gah!

K so far we've:

Super Swiv
    Super Aleste

I could ad Streetfighter Alpha 2 {Saturn} to the list & keep rummaging...?

Keep rummaging!
    Nearly there!
    Any interesting peripherals?
    Other doo dads?
    Paraphernalia?

• Advertisement

The Need For Speed {Saturn, NTSC-U}
    The Tower {Saturn, NTSC-J, Sealed}
    Biohazard {Saturn, NTSC-J}

Motorstorm {PS3}

This discussion has been closed.