Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TRADE:Boxed Gameboy Micro

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,556 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Kirby and SF Alpha are great but I don't think that covers the GB Micro....

Kirby, alpha and a bit of cash?
    Btw this an only work if you don't mind posting.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

OwaynOTT wrote: »

No talk of cash offers please, it's not adverts.

Thanks,
    LoGiE

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Kirby and SF Alpha are great but I don't think that covers the GB Micro....

There's an adverts post for just this sort of thing.
    Contact me there.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

EnterNow wrote: »
    The Need For Speed {Saturn, NTSC-U}
    The Tower {Saturn, NTSC-J, Sealed}
    Biohazard {Saturn, NTSC-J}

Motorstorm {PS3}

I have them and no longer an a PS3 owner.

One of these gone to Enternow, one left.

• Advertisement

sorry guys

One Gameboy Micro remains....

And.... remains still....

:)

And so the final GB Micro is unclaimed.....

Come on people!!!

• Advertisement

So, having just acquired a ps3 I would be willing to trade for a move setup, controller, eyetoy, game or two.
    So, if you have one you're sick of and fancy a GB Micro good give me a shout here.

So, having just acquired a ps3 I would be willing to trade for a move setup, controller, eyetoy, game or two.
    So, if you have one you're sick of and fancy a GB Micro good give me a shout here.

FIFA 12 and 11?

FIFA 12 and 11?

You're a funny guy, OwaynOTT. I like you. That's why I'm going to kill you last.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,876 ✭✭✭Steve X2

I have that Rise of the Robots collection(even the thrilling book), just sayin :D

Steve SI wrote: »
    I have that Rise of the Robots collection(even the thrilling book), just sayin :D

Another wise guy, hmm...

All gone, and got an av modded Famicom for my troubles, awesome!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement