Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bar Staff vacancies???

Options
  • 26-08-2012 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Anyone know of any jobs going in pubs in town/around the southside area or have any ideas for me? Im looking to get out of a commision only job before it completely dies next month and get back behind a bar where i actually LIKE working..... I know its prob impossible to get anything the way things are but even part-time hours seem inviting now! said id see if anyone had any ideas...Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Saw this on Facebook:
    Great news people, the Star on Western Rd is reopening, and are looking for bar/floor/promotion staff. If you're interested in a position, send a copy of your CV or a link to your Facebook to thirstyscholarbar@gmail.com.

They plan on having it open by freshers week, so even if you don't apply for a position, go down for a visit.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 KBee

TY Faith. much appreciated.

Advertisement