Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adding an extra year to my degree?

Options
  • 25-08-2012 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

I'm currently a UL student and was due to go abroad for the next semester, but for medical reasons I've had to cancel. I will be able to take classes in UL instead, but still really want to go on study abroad. Because of the structure of my course, I can't go abroad during another semester. Going to a foreign university when it's not part of an exchange program would be far too expensive. I was just wondering if anyone knows if it would be possible for me to add and extra year to my degree by registering with UL for an extra year (before 4th year), and then going abroad on an exchange?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,222 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Moved to UL.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

You'd have to take a year out.

Advertisement