Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryanair website Down...

Options
  • 26-08-2012 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭

I haven't been able to get onto Ryanair.com for about an hour. Anybody else having problems.

Also anything linked to Ryanair, for example wikipedia links to Ryanair and Micheal O'Leary,

Is just here in Spain or does everybody have problems?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,102 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Fine for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Shamrock231

All working here in Ireland, couldn't be to do with the Spanish trying to ground Ryanair from Spain could it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭redandwhite

Again!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭roundymac

Check to see if they have issued a mayday call.:D
    Web site working fine for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Shamrock231

Typing in Ryanair.com/es works for me too, so the spanish section is still online, try clearing you cache.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭mayotom

Its back on , just some glitch for a few hours the other day

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

It's not working for me now. When I click on "manage booking" I get an error page.
    Error - Your session has been locked

We are experiencing some difficulties with the website. Please wait 10 seconds and if you are not redirected back click here.

If you have already submitted payment your new reservation or flight change MAY have been confirmed.

Before starting again please firstly check your email account to see if you have received an email travel itinerary or alternatively you can check to see if your transaction processed by going to Manage Booking section of our website and completing the information required in Option 2.

Anyone else having the same problem?

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

Advertisement