Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Voice of Ireland (Season 2)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Oh make it stop..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,209 ✭✭✭PopTarts

Fair play to Sharon!

She always comes across as sound.

Why in god's name would Sharon Corr wear a top that draws your attention to what is really her only bad feature... bizarre.. I thought ye women were meant to dress to accentuate your positive features..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

Why in god's name would Sharon Corr wear a top that draws your attention to what is really her only bad feature... bizarre.. I thought ye women were meant to dress to accentuate your positive features..

I just flicked on to the Voice and I am wondering what in heavens name is going on back stage, for Sharon Corr to come out with her knickers around her neck:eek::eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭The Road Runner

them legs wow :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,316 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Jamelia made the decision fast enough even though she said it was so hard....

yeah he was best of the 3

Shannon has a nice little frame on her...

This is gonna be a tough one...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

BRESSIE FFS!!!!! cant believe he just did that!!

don't know about that now. Yer man is the spit of will smith, in a raging bull put on extra weight kinda way

• Advertisement

Kathryn has great legs - I'm so jealous

Sharon's lot look like Hell's Angels..

marks the better singer tbf

lol thats twice i got his name wrong. thought dean was a better singer

JaysUS, that DRESS on Sharon! horrific!

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Cosmo2013

yeah but I hope he drags himself out of the 80's next week...

later. same time same bat channel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

wish l could wear pants like sharon can & a dress like jamelia :(

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Alfasud

Its all a money racquet for rte and a showcase for the like of the has-been judges and C. Thomas. The text voting was a gift to them. Its so silly. Mentoring them all week, then judging them and suddenly its up to the public to vote without limit for the 1 of their choice.

Alfasud wrote: »
    Its all a money racquet for rte and a showcase for the like of the has-been judges and C. Thomas. The text voting was a gift to them. Its so silly. Mentoring them all week, then judging them and suddenly its up to the public to vote without limit for the 1 of their choice.

^ Everybody say hello to Sharon's brother Jim. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

It's so unfair losing one person from each team, I hate the format :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭JM Skipton

Probably been mentioned before but what is the story with Kathryn Tomas calling that girl "Rosh een" ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,127 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Never watched such vacuous, self serving television in my life. I laugh recalling the launch last year when the judges were describing it as being "about the music man" and "not about the judges", a clear reference to Xfactor. The truth is it's even worse then xfactor. The "music business" is not making cash from real bands anymore so they are actually pushing this crap out to the ignorant masses, who can't tell the difference. The sad thing is they are actually succeeding. The media are treating 1d like the new rolling stones, yet they haven't written a note between them.

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭Pat D. Almighty

JM Skipton wrote: »
    Probably been mentioned before but what is the story with Kathryn Tomas calling that girl "Rosh een" ?

Apparently, she insists on it being pronounced like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭JM Skipton

Apparently, she insists on it being pronounced like that.

Cheers cant argue with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Perfect Ring

Catherine thomas looked beautiful in a blue/navy dress last week on the voice anyone see it? wonder where its from?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Just heard the Coaches rendition of Teenage Kicks. What have they done to my favourite song? - The Undertones would be turning in their Graves ... if they were dead. If ever a song didn't need a Violin accompaniment, it was Teenage Kicks :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Skid X wrote: »

Just heard the Coaches rendition of Teenage Kicks. What have they done to my favourite song? - The Undertones would be turning in their Graves ... if they were dead. If ever a song didn't need a Violin accompaniment, it was Teenage Kicks :(

Best part for me was at 1:32 :) great legs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

Skid X wrote: »

Well, I'm not at all surprised that the producers thought that Teenage Kicks would be a great song for the four of them to sing - and that a violin accompaniment would work well too... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 425 ✭✭Dreamertime

Here we go :)

Advertisement