Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Voice of Ireland (Season 2)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭dcmm

Nice to hear great voice at last on" the VOICE"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

I hate this contestant and her 'Quirky' act.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭le la rat

I'm liking that . In realtion to the show are any of them world class? No. But it is what it is. Light entertainment on a sunday and that will do for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

I'm betting there'll be tears here..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭The Road Runner

*throws burning jacks roll out the window

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭yeahimhere

Wow calm down with the facial expressions there love! But liked that otherwise

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Big C

why do they have stupid extra interviews, after the last "whats under his hat ****e" Whats that got to do with music, I'm off to watch the golf

in fairness to this girl she has her own style and has been doing it her way

Stop talking through yer ar$e..!!!!

"Joe, it was a disgrace, Joe... all the little kids watching that show... in tears..:("

Yes KatyAnn sang a great version of that difficult song, and she's more mature than the judges.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Cosmo2013

Great dress and styling but mediocre vocal.

Cosmo2013 wrote: »
    Great dress and styling but mediocre vocal.

I agree. And disagree with jamela, I don't think brezzie made great song choices this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 silverdolphin

I think that was a great performance by Katy Ann. In fact, it was the only one I enjoyed so far. As for Jamelia and Kian criticizing Bressie's song choices, I disagree with them, I think Bressie is the only judge out of all of them who picks better songs for his contestants. The fact that they would not appreciate the song and criticize it for not being 'pop' just goes to show how ignorant they are.

Best for me tonight were;

1 John
    2 Kelly
    3 Katy Anna

I was torn with Wayne, I wasn't sure if I really liked it or if his voice was a little too "tinny" for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

yeahimhere wrote: »
    I dunno, think you're being a little harsh there. I think they've a good mix of singers who would have a traditional singing voice and others who would have a unique tone and there is talent there. I'd agree though that tuning issues may not occur as often in the Uk version.

However what would I know...I like John! :p

The second last one was okay ;)

Phew, I thought he was gonna say that she looked like a ghost..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 984 ✭✭✭ViveLaVie

I think that was a great performance by Katy Ann. In fact, it was the only one I enjoyed so far. As for Jamelia and Kian criticizing Bressie's song choices, I disagree with them, I think Bressie is the only judge out of all of them who picks better songs for his contestants. The fact that they would not appreciate the song and criticize it for not being 'pop' just goes to show how ignorant they are.

Yeah in fairness Kian just likes bawling his head off. I think Bressie picks way cooler edgier songs and he's right, people are bored of listening to the same karaoke style pop songs.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,068 ✭✭✭Bodhisopha

dcmm wrote: »
    Yes KatyAnn sang a great version of that difficult song, and she's more mature than the judges.:rolleyes:

Great song, but a rubbish song choice. You can't condense that song into 90 seconds or however long they have. Wasn't even a good vocal anyways. Very low standard on this show.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 425 ✭✭Dreamertime

Oh my God, Jamelia made me mess my milkshake :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,041 ✭✭✭DenMan

WOW....Jamelia!!! :)

• Advertisement

Why have all the presenters got the awful Dublin Soith rugger accent?

Jamelia was brilliant, and Sharon and her care did a really good job too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,946 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Who was voting for Shane?

shane???? ah ffs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

Ray Scully was a potential winner. Joke.

lol right shane > ray :rolleyes:

Wayne is going home and Shane is going through.... What a joke..

Mars Bar wrote: »
    Who was voting for Shane?

Ireland is too small for voting shows like this - it's a carbon copy of that other rubbish Find a Star or something, whole counties voting for 'their' boy/girl ignoring the fact that most of the time they were rubbish.

Shane:eek: Keith:eek: and Kelly:eek:, raging I wasted precious Masters golf time watching this travesty of a show:mad: Wayne should have gone through,:mad: a natural talent ,in need of good marketing could be really big:mad:

• Advertisement

thought it was bad him getting through last week but this has made a joke of the show imo
    think of what ray did with teardrop a couple of weeks back compared to the chancerisms of shane
    obviously more of a push and promo thing going on with shane. his face on his car lol

Advertisement