Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Voice of Ireland (Season 2)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Was so gutted Ray didn't go through. Can't believe it. So angry!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,291 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Witchie wrote: »
    Was so gutted Ray didn't go through. Can't believe it. So angry!

Me too :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 730 ✭✭✭thalia_13

Yeah, he's absolutely ruining that song! "gat here if youuuuu can"

Keith's voice really grates on me, his enunciation is awful!!!

Last week he was singing ' I juss wanna pays oooo I juss wanna pays oo' in a almost brown noise level voice...

This week he was even worse...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

I really don't get Keith either!

My favourites were Ray, Katy Anna and John. Others are ok but really not into Keith and didnt think that much of Wayne either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,316 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

OMG i just read on RTE website that Ray Scully was voted off? :eek: And Aoife McLoughlin - she was one of the good ones too! Can't believe Shane is still there

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Who won it last year and where are they now? Bressie can't even launch his own "career". How is he supposed to manage someone else's?

seachto7 wrote: »
    Who won it last year and where are they now? Bressie can't even launch his own "career". How is he supposed to manage someone else's?

Pat Byrne with Bressie as his coach won last year, his album and debut single didn't do well

Bressie just had a No. 1 album in Ireland

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,126 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

seachto7 wrote: »

In fairness bressie has a number 1 album and is playing slane....however neither of those facts have anything to do with music

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

leahyl wrote: »
    And Aoife McLoughlin - she was one of the good ones too! Can't believe Shane is still there

It's kind of ironic leah, given that the show is called The Voice and the contestant is meant to be voted through on voice alone and not get consistently voted through cos they are a handsome chap (not looking at you, Shane :) )

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

Sad Wayne and Ryan are gone. :(
    Wayne never really killed it though any of the nights, think it might have been bad/boring song choices. His voice is amazing though. Ray is so talented too.

Don't like Katy Anna that much, don't get why she sings in that voice :/ Bressie's song choices for her really are terrible though what the hell? He is terrible in general at that, giving poor Terri Shining Light to sing??? The Sinéad O'Connor song did work for Katy though but she can do better I would say.

Shane is soooo meh , should not still be there. I thought his battles performance was great but he hasn't been any good in the live shows. No emotion from him, ever.

I like Kelly too, she is a great singer and always gives lots of emotion. Dunno what's gonna happen with the baby situation though hahahaha :D

Sinéad's last performance was good, about time! haha.

Keith and John are great I think!

I love love love Shannon, she would be my favourite I would say, her voice is stunning. I even liked her AC/DC performance when most of the judges didn't.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Kelly will win....i'd like to see the voting figures, i'd say she has the most votes every week , and probably ever.........Dont get me wrong, shes a good singer but shes not the best imo...some better were voted off....

Kelly will win....i'd like to see the voting figures, i'd say she has the most votes every week , and probably ever.........Dont get me wrong, shes a good singer but shes not the best imo...some better were voted off....

She'd do well in Country and Irish music market

I buy albums myself from Andrew and Ray loved their sound

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,964 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Hi, does anyone know what the name of the song is in the the promo ads for the Voice currently playing on RTE? Is it Keane or someone? Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

I think it is this song.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,964 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Thats the one thanks Kiwi...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

Bressie seems to be the main winner out of this show

Love to see the new album figures, i'd 99.999999% were female buyers. You know, the type of women who lose the run of themselves when they see a good looking man half arsed play the same tune on a guitar over and over again :D

In fact, my guess is that alot of the female talent on the show would choose being his gfriend over actually winning the show

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭Pat D. Almighty

Bressie seems to be the main winner out of this show

Love to see the new album figures, i'd 99.999999% were female buyers. You know, the type of women who lose the run of themselves when they see a good looking man half arsed play the same tune on a guitar over and over again :D

In fact, my guess is that alot of the female talent on the show would choose being his gfriend over actually winning the show

Nah, I'd say a lot of the female talent on the show think he's a knob.

In case anybody hasnt been watching ... The Handsomest Man In Donegal competition is down to two people Shane and Daniel O'Donnell.. We've gotten rid of all those oul singers..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭The Road Runner

50 quid says shane goes through again :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭le la rat

poor ol kian is afraid to be seen without the guitar these days it seems

• Advertisement

They could have learned the words..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

I was only saying yesterday, Let's Dance is a fine song, but it could really do with a tap dancing interlude in the middle :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

That was like the interval act at a small western parish's charity event

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Good Lord, Kathryn really is having a bad hair day :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭le la rat

Sir Oxman wrote: »
    That was like the interval act at a small western parish's charity event
    Yea fairly cringe unfortunatly

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭aramush

The opening of that show just gives me more reason not to pay the tv licence. Muck.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,798 ✭✭✭goose2005

Kathryn looks like she's fallen out of a club around 4 a.m.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Jamelia was in feisty form on the Twitter earlier today ...
    If my future boyfriend knew all he had in store, he'd stop f**kin about & hurry up & find me... #MyBoyfriendsInTheFutureIWantATimeMachine

https://twitter.com/JameliaTweeties

Only she didn't have an asterixes in hers.

:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 318 ✭✭muckisluck

Sharon looks like a lampstand tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭boomerang

I think Sharon was asleep on the stage.

God those tap dancers made me laugh!

Advertisement