Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Voice of Ireland (Season 2)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

lol.. that's funny.. !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 318 ✭✭muckisluck

The contestants are really asked to take part in some awful stuff! What was that about with Katy Anna and Kian

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,946 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

This song really suits Kelly!

I think we're looking at the winner here. She has to be admired for all she has done to come this far.

All over the place vocally this week.. I guess it's just too much to ask..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭The Road Runner

Not as good as her other performances, but not too bad

I can imagine Bressie in the delivery room.. "you're having the baby from the wrong place"...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Meangadh

In fairness Sharon is totally telling the truth there, Kian needs to calm down

These guys have been instucted to get her off the show, so not to wreck the final with a no show

Turn up the fekn guitar..

• Advertisement

Poor Kelly. She looks so sad standing there. The judges were correct in what they said but she is performing from a very unique place tonight. I think she's amazing really. At 9 months pregnant I couldn't have walked up the steps of the stage never mind stand on it and perform. If she goes I hope Shane is with her or I'll never watch this show again. Now that should scare the producers:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭zoobizoo

But Cannonballs can't float!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭darlett

This guy scares me.

Stones taught him to fly
    Love taught him to lie
    That guitar taught him not to buy from Adverts.ie again..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 730 ✭✭✭thalia_13

Bad hair all around. Kathryn looks wrote off she must have come straight there from Krystal... Jamelia obviously got her hair done by someone with a grudge against her.
    Singing awful so far, and that Keith dude hasnt sang yet... Woe betide our ears and the vowels in our language...

Oh and Eoghan please please stop styling yourself on that obnoxious try hard Nick Grimshaw.

Not John's best performance but I think he has great potential. He should definitely be in the final.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭CFlat

Very unprofessional to let a spat between two judges affect the points a contestant gets or doesn't get.

Oh, hi everyone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

thalia_13 wrote: »
    Bad hair all around. Kathryn looks wrote off she must have come straight there from Krystal... Jamelia obviously got her hair done by someone with a grudge against her.
    Singing awful so far, and that Keith dude hasnt sang yet... Woe betide our ears and the vowels in our language...

Oh and Eoghan please please stop styling yourself on that obnoxious try hatd Nuck Grimshaw.

That comment about Jamelia's hair made watching this entirely Blaa show worthwhile, Thalia thank you :)

In general very funny comment on thread tonight guys, only reason I'm watching :)

Here comes the sibilants. you can fix it soundman

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭irish bloke

I hope someone sacks that presenter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭dcmm

Just got home, saw a bit of Shannon, and KatyAnna. Shannon ,a cut above, a treat to listen to,she's got it. Experience will build her confidence,hope she wins.
    KatyAnna was ok, needs time and training to really make the most of her voice. Kelly,pleasant voice when she's in tune,not often enough. John can sing, song choice bad,boring.
    Oh!my God, what a plonking plonker Eoghan is Criiiiiinge:mad:

Mother of god

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 425 ✭✭Dreamertime

This lads voice is weird.

I'd never consider paying to see him or buy a cd...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,946 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I like Keith. However, I hope to never hear that note ever again.

Did my telly just break or did that first note just happen... Is he trying to get sent home on purpose.???

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Oh Jesus. That opening 'crazy' note had me and my housemate looking to each other in pure horror.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭zoobizoo

Why is my telly broken?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Keith sounds terrible, very poor show tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Tuned in tonight for the 1st time...... there's someone from home on it so bit the bullet and tuned in.......... can someone call 999 for me ? i can move my fingers to type but the rest of me is frozen rigid with the worst case of cringe I have ever experienced :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 730 ✭✭✭thalia_13

Keith... Does he think he is Isaac Hayes? I cant stand the way he sings his voice is awful, and he leaves out words... He should stick to cotton eye Joe dance routines in his dungarees and leave singing to people who can pronounce their words.

Advertisement