Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Voice of Ireland (Season 2)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭Saab Ed

While I know a bit of rivalry is good for ratings, ego driven bitch fests are not. I'm surprised a director wasn't in their ears telling them to stop acting like nine year olds , arguing who's got the better bike. Very amateur .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Saab Ed wrote: »
    I'm surprised a director wasn't in their ears telling them to stop acting like nine year olds , arguing who's got the better bike. Very amateur .

It's TV though, I wouldnt be surprised if the directors told Bresley and Lord Farquaad to play up the "row" between them..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,361 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

It's TV though, I wouldnt be surprised if the directors told Bresley and Lord Farquaad to play up the "row" between them..

You can be sure they did.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,307 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Some amount of duds through so far :eek: I really have not seen not one stand out performer so far

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

The best so far for me was the 2nd beatty brother - he could be really good if he got more confidence. I can't really remember anyone else - that's really bad isn't it?!

• Advertisement

I was waiting around for my bband to turn over.... (used up fekn 12 euros on top of my package ffs)... And the idea came to me on seeing Bressie's brooding looks to camera at the end of the show.... Forget the voice, I have the person who will sell "a million albums"... An Elvis cover solo artist (who isnt let next or near a recording studio with any of his own songs).. What do you think?

Bresley_1.jpg

I was waiting around for my bband to turn over.... (used up fekn 12 euros on top of my package ffs)... And the idea came to me on seeing Bressie's brooding looks to camera at the end of the show.... Forget the voice, I have the person who will sell "a million albums"... An Elvis cover solo artist (who isnt let next or near a recording studio with any of his own songs).. What do you think?

Bresley_1.jpg

OMG that is brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Thought last nights show was way better then last weeks,the winner of the show could come from last nights show,disappointed the lad with the guitar that sang Dancing in the Dark didn't get through,I thought he was very good

Thought last nights show was way better then last weeks,the winner of the show could come from last nights show,disappointed the lad with the guitar that sang Dancing in the Dark didn't get through,I thought he was very good

Really? I thought he was awful to be honest - very boring

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,307 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

In fairness the show would be fairly boring without Kian. He's the only judge who ever displays any personality. Even if it's an annoying one.

Kian is very jealous of all the female attention Bressie gets though :p

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Kian is very jealous of all the female attention Bressie gets though :p

He shouldn't be - he's a married man!!:p

• Site Banned Posts: 224 ✭✭SubBusted

What happened to last year's winner?

leahyl wrote: »
    Really? I thought he was awful to be honest - very boring

I thought he was good ya,maybe he should have let rip a bit but he was surely worth another look at least

SubBusted wrote: »
    What happened to last year's winner?

Just heard his song on Radio Kerry :)

And here is another one of his songs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,600 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Serioulsy, the "animosity" between Kian and Brezzie needs to be toned down. Far too staged looking at this point.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Quite contrary

walshb wrote: »
    Serioulsy, the "animosity" between Kian and Brezzie needs to be toned down. Far too staged looking at this point.

Exactly my thoughts, all very, like the X factor,the reason why I stopped watching the X factor years ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭Neeson

He doesn't look like a horse.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭JM Skipton

I find it hilarious that going into week 3 not one single person has picked Cian, the acts he has, had no choice because no one else turned around.What odds on him remaining on a duck for the rest of the show? Be some record to have!:)

• Site Banned Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭Silvio.Dante

DING DING, Round 3...:)

Sob story already..?

• Advertisement

I think Bressie sneaks a peek out of the corner of his eye...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

Am I watching a repeat S.D??...

Jamelia looks very disappointed...

I love the way Jamelia says the word "button".. :o

Am I watching a repeat S.D??...

I hope not...:D

37!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

From a distance, she reminds me a little of Kate Middleton.

MrsD007 wrote: »
    From a distance, she reminds me a little of Kate Middleton.

Spot on...:)

"You were so close, my chair was turned 179 degrees"

:pac:

• Advertisement

I know that guy from 'around town'...

Advertisement