Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loan PPI

Options
  • 26-08-2012 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Hi All

Question - 5 year loan nearly over and didnt realise i was paying it(ppi) - Should it be shown on the Credit Agreement - because i found original form and it shows an amount 25 euro cheaper that comes out of my account surely it should be included on the credit agreement that i signed.

so lets say the agreemet from 4 years ago say 225 but they take 250 (cause im kinda babbling above) im gonna write and cancel it for the remaining time but am i entitled to money back

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭dotsman

It won't be shown on the credit agreement. It should be on separate documentation (that most likely would have been sent/given to you at the time of taking out the loan.

Did you not notice the extra €25 coming out every month for the last 4 years???

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭xxfelix

obviously!! just took for granted the amount taken out matched....dope i know...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭Elfinknight

Hi Just came across this thread just as I about to ask one of my own concerning P.P.I.s

What exactly is the story with them. I see a lot of ads concerning them on the UK based channels, but nothing on the Irish ones.

Are they a purely UK issue or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Pretty much. Different kettle of fish, and as of yet, there has been no similar discovery of widespread misselling here like there was in the UK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭Elfinknight

Thanks for that

• Advertisement
Advertisement