Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cow and gate - wheaty breakfast Biscuits

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

Sorry I can't remember seeing these anywhere in Dublin but could you not just give him/her normal weetabix if you can't find them? I sometimes give my 8 month old half of one with milk and she really likes them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Ellsbells

Yeah these seem tailored for kids with no added sugar etc

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭newmammy2011

Ive never used them, have just given my boys weetabix/readybrek etc, but am almost positive Ive seen them in Boots in Blanchardstown Shopping Centre(upstairs one)

Thanks. They are no longer in boots in Liffey valley.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭implausible

Ellsbells wrote: »
    Yeah these seem tailored for kids with no added sugar etc

Hmmm, same amount of sodium as Weetabix. The C&G one does have less sugar, but other than that, they're pretty much the same thing with added folic acid and iron. I'd imagine there is a substantial price difference. My wee man started on Ready Brek and I then discovered (through a comment on Board actually) that the Tesco one was more or less the exact same thing.

• Advertisement

Thanks but I've already checked the price and ingredients and was simply asking if anyone knew where to get them in Dublin.

Advertisement