Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Display problem

Options
  • 26-08-2012 7:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭

was using the hdmi output on my graphics card (asus gtx670) no problem. had an issue with the nvidia driver so uninstalled them was was reinstalling them having switched to the hdmi output on the mobo but this has now stopped working, also tried the vga output on the mobo but no joy on that either and obviously the hdmi on the gpu isn't working either.

am I screwed, can't get a display at all to check what the problem is

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

Do you get display from the board before you boot up? If not, take out the card or reset the CMOS or both and connect to the motherboard display outputs.

If/when you get display boot into safe mode (Keep hitting F8 just before it starts booting into windows) and uninstall the graphics drivers.

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭BhoyRayzor

Thanks for the reply, should have said I got it sorted. Removed the card, the mobo hdmi worked then, removed everything nvidia and reinstalled and working fine now touch wood

Advertisement