Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GAA Final Tickets - Where To Get Them?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭GoldenGreen

AngelaG wrote: »
    Going to head up and see if I can get a ticket that morning . Tips ??? Where is best place to stalk for tickets ??How do ya know if they legit ?? I'm desperate to get one for my son not bothered if I get one as long as he gets one . Been to every game and didn't get one through his club unfortunately .

One of the best place to source a ticket would be on the Saturday at the Kilmacuds Crokes 7's.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,621 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Hopefully thats a fake account set up just to bid on them and then leave the seller with nothing and 2 tickets that he thought he was getting over 2k for!!

Would serve him right.

Has there ever been a black market like this before for AI tickets? don't think so.

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭donegalgirl28

Reported today in the newspaper that a pair of tickets went for €7,100!!! Highest ever amount for a ticket apparently.

http://www.irishcentral.com/news/Emigrants-flood-home-in-their-thousands-for-All-Ireland-football-final-clash-170811856.html

People coming in from UK, US and Australia for the game especially! Jesus!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

Reported today in the newspaper that a pair of tickets went for €7,100!!! Highest ever amount for a ticket apparently.

Apparently anti-touting fans just creating eBay accounts to big and mess with the listing. The seller wont see the €7000!

<snip> Read the forum charter please.

Advertisement