Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three internet signal gotten terrible?

Options
  • 26-08-2012 8:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

I've been a three user for years, always had really good mobile signal, I had full 3G in places where my friends on Vodafone mightn't have even had signal.

In the last month or so it's gotten awful! I only ever have GPRS signal. Anyone on three in my area (West Waterford) that I've asked has said the same.

Has anyone had similar trouble with them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭Limbo123

ganon wrote: »
    I've been a three user for years, always had really good mobile signal, I had full 3G in places where my friends on vodafone mightn't have even had signal.

In the last month or so it's gotten awful! I only ever have GPRS signal. Anyone on three in my area (West Waterford) that I've asked has said the same.

Has anyone had similar trouble with them?

I've been with them for years and Im lucky if I get ONE bar nowadays. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4 dave 78

The three network is getting fairly conjested lately due to them giving customers unlimited internet on there mobile network. They don't admit it but I learned from someone in the industry that they can slow down the speeds to suit the usage on the masts .

Advertisement