Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

spray painting stained electric storage heater

• 26-08-2012 8:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭

hey guys,

was hoping for a bit of advice on re painting a storage heater which has become stained from a rain jacket which was left over it, i was thinking to use heat treated raidiator spray paint as this would save any problems relating to heat over time and to use the spray to not leave any brush marks on the even surface.

i tries using nail varnish/white spirits and jif with no avail.

if any of ye guys had any experience i would be most appreiciative, or eve if you could point towards a brick and mortar where they sell spray radiator paint cans that would be super.

Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,333 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

Rust-Oleum and Plasti-Kote do radiator paint and you can get it in B&Q, woodies or most hardware shops.

Advertisement