Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung oven problem

Options
  • 26-08-2012 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi,

My samsung oven BF641 recently stopped working. The timer display no longer works as well as the fan, grill and oven but the hob still works fine. I'm wondering has anyone experienced similar issues and can shed some light on what the problem may be?

Thanks in advance. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭Diggerdunne

The hob works because its sperate to the oven. It could be a loose connection to the oven. I would get that checked first....

• Registered Users Posts: 12 j.j. 05

Is there any way i can check the connection to the oven myself , so it saves me calling an electrician out?

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭Diggerdunne

It depends if you have a multi meter or not and if you are comfortable with electriity... You have to check that power is going to the oven obviously with the power on...So its at your own discretion what you do as i'm not telling u to work on a live oven...

• Registered Users Posts: 12 j.j. 05

Ok thanks , we'll probably call somebody out to take a look :)

Advertisement