Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PISTOL SHOPPING

• 26-08-2012 9:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 864 ✭✭✭

Looking into getting a pistol and just wondering if there is any dealers that have a selection in stock to see what fits good.
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 okruszki

gunshop.ie have them in stock give them a ring they are at the harbour house shooting range. was there 2 weeks ago and have to say, what i thought i wanted (gsg 1911) and what i ended up wanting after going there (model 22a) were completly different. highly recommend a visit to Frank before settling on anything. good luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭rowa

Most pistols come in here from germany , the germans have changed their firearm shipping laws or rules recently and this has lead to an increase in shipping costs , so it doesn't pay to have a lot of pistols in stock as its money tied up.

Have you looked on tribel.de and frankonia.de for pistols ?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,645 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Atlantic shooting in Carlow carry a small range of pistols. Might be worth a look if they are closer.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

Advertisement