Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Victoria Mills flooding

• 26-08-2012 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

I'm just starting UCC this year and only saw pictures of the flooding at the Victoria Cross area back in 2009 today. I am staying in Vic Mills and saw the car park there was severly flooded back in 2009. I will be parking my car there and was just wondering if anybody knows what Vic Mills do if your car gets damaged in their car park or do they try and prevent flooding? They surely do something seeing as the car park is over 500 :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

johnson901 wrote: »
    I'm just starting UCC this year and only saw pictures of the flooding at the Victoria Cross area back in 2009 today. I am staying in Vic Mills and saw the car park there was severly flooded back in 2009. I will be parking my car there and was just wondering if anybody knows what Vic Mills do if your car gets damaged in their car park or do they try and prevent flooding? They surely do something seeing as the car park is over 500 a month :eek:

Why would you need a car seeing as you're so close to campus? €500+ a month is a hell of a lot (in fact, what a rip!)

Does it really justify needing the car to drive home at the weekends? (if indeed, that's the reason for needing the car) :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 26 johnson901

telekon wrote: »
    Why would you need a car seeing as you're so close to campus? €500+ a month is a hell of a lot (in fact, what a rip!)

Does it really justify needing the car to drive home at the weekends? (if indeed, that's the reason for needing the car) :confused:

Its over 500 for the year not for the month but ya I'll be using the car to travel up and down at the weekends!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Its over 500 for the year not for the month but ya I'll be using the car to travel up and down at the weekends!

Well, that's different then.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 FIRTHY

I'm just starting UCC this year and only saw pictures of the flooding at the Victoria Cross area back in 2009 today. I am staying in Vic Mills and saw the car park there was severly flooded back in 2009. I will be parking my car there and was just wondering if anybody knows what Vic Mills do if your car gets damaged in their car park or do they try and prevent flooding? They surely do something seeing as the car park is over 500 :eek:
    you should give the lads a ring and enquire!! im only starting this year there aswel and im sure they will let you know terms and conditions of there parking facilities... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Openside11

Its not even 500 euro its 400 plus a 130 euro deposit for a Fob ( the yoke to let you through the gates ) according to the girl at the reception anyway, i was thinking of getting parking there myself

• Advertisement
Advertisement