Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starting up.

Options
  • 27-08-2012 1:12am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 936 ✭✭✭

Hey I played this a few years ago, quite liked it.

One thing I didn't like was the slowness in looking at players stats.

It was hard to go through each players stats and remember who would make a better prop etc.

Is it any easier now?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭Phonehead

Welcome, here is a link to the best newbie guide out there

http://walesbr.forum7.biz/t1352-welsh-br-newbie-guide

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Not too bad really. Just have your default squad in one window, squad list in the other and then list your team by weight (for example) and you'll have a good idea of props. Height for locks etc. Just change your default line-up as you go.

Picking your team is a big part of the game, so they haven't removed any of the detail if that's what you disliked. Should be handy enough to set up your basic squad once you keep the basic requirements for each position in mind (for props it's a bit like weight, strength, technique.)
    Fine tuning is where most people find the fun and where most time is spent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

Download a programme called Blackout Rugby Organiser and it is a lot more user friendly and easy to see and manage your squad.

The site its self is pretty poorly laid out I agree, but this is a lot more like a proper windows programme and easy to get an overall look at the squad and organise by seperate attributes etc., similar to suggested above.

Advertisement