Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two seater Trike

Options
  • 27-08-2012 1:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭

When my two sisters were toddlers my Mam bought them a little two seater trike. She bought it in a local shop and I'd never seen one before or since.
    Now my sister has two toddlers and would love to buy them something similar.

We've searched toy stores and online and found this one and it's exactly what she's looking for but you have to place an order for a minimum 100.

Has anyone seen anything similar

http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/276046993/baby_tricycle.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Anyone ?

Thanks Goodne , I'll show her these :)

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭aratsarse101

Hi there,
    I too would be really interested in buying one of the trikes that the OP posted in the link. Does anyone know where I could get one? I've not even been able to source one online. I did buy a fabulous trike on mimitoys.ie but it is for older children.
    Thanks

I contacted Alibaba ( the link in my first post ) to see would they consider an order for below the minimum number. They said no at first but then contacted me again and said they might be able to help so I asked how much would it be to purchase one and ship to Ireland and they said 300 USD which is about 235 euro. Shame its so expensive because its exactly what she's looking for. I'd say the trike itself is fairly cheap and its the shipping that's bringing the price up.

I don't know why retailers here don't stock them as I'm sure they'd have no problem selling them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭aratsarse101

Hi Karen
    Listen, thanks for that reply. I would be tempted to do that alright if there was no nearer option. I've often come across that alibaba website in a google search. I hope they are legit. Thanks again.
    C

Advertisement