Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

September is Beer Month in Dublin City

Options
  • 27-08-2012 1:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭

For all of you who live near Dublin City and who like beer you'll be happy to hear (if you haven't already) that there are four separate beer festivals in the city this month, The Irish Craft Beerfest, Paulaner Oktoberfest, Deveney's Secret Beer Garden Festival and The Erdinger Oktoberfest. All the details here: http://thedublindiary.blogspot.ie/2012/08/beer-me.html

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

I do like beer....

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Lollymcd

I do like beer....

Maybe it's time for a little treat then, just one . . . or all four? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭Rich11

Lollymcd wrote: »
    For all of you who live near Dublin City and who like beer you'll be happy to hear (if you haven't already) that there are four separate beer festivals in the city this month, The Irish Craft Beerfest, Paulaner Oktoberfest, Deveney's Secret Beer Garden Festival and The Erdinger Oktoberfest. All the details here: http://thedublindiary.blogspot.ie/2012/08/beer-me.html

i wonder why people think the irish are a bunch of alcoholics:rolleyes:

cant wait for that:D

Is this a date? :pac:

Is this a date? :pac:

Well I'm certainly going to all four! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭wattlendaub

Ooh. Anyone been to the Irish Craft Beer Festival before? How does it measure up? I'm tempted to go!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,880 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

You can read feedback on last year's from here.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,461 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

I felt cheated when I went down to Oktoberfest in the docks yesterday for lunch as they only had plastic "steins" and not the arm breaking ones of other years

Skerries wrote: »
    I felt cheated when I went down to Oktoberfest in the docks yesterday for lunch as they only had plastic "steins" and not the arm breaking ones of other years

Yes I know what you mean, I nearly drenched myself when picking it up as it was much much lighter than I expected!

Yes I know what you mean, I nearly drenched myself when picking it up as it was much much lighter than I expected!

You never messaged me to go! :( :pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement