Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pass rate for special Maths exam anyone?!?!?!?!?!

Options
  • 27-08-2012 3:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

So I did the special Maths exam to get into UL last Thursday and I thought all went well and that I was so close to getting my place in MMPT.. until now, when I realised that the pass/fail rate might be higher.. I did OL maths and needed a B3 in the LC.. Could someone please tell me what the pass rate is?!?!?!?! Can't freakin' sleep now :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭mayo_lad

Mavis93 wrote: »
    So I did the special Maths exam to get into UL last Thursday and I thought all went well and that I was so close to getting my place in MMPT.. until now, when I realised that the pass/fail rate might be higher.. I did OL maths and needed a B3 in the LC.. Could someone please tell me what the pass rate is?!?!?!?! Can't freakin' sleep now :(

did this exam 4 years ago , there was no grade given and you eather passed it or failed it , i think once you have shown that you are fit to to the maths in the course you will pass the exam ,

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Mavis93

mayo_lad wrote: »
    Mavis93 wrote: »

did this exam 4 years ago , there was no grade given and you eather passed it or failed it , i think once you have shown that you are fit to to the maths in the course you will pass the exam ,
    I sure hope so :S Thanks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭Daniel S

If you can, find the person who is correcting it, if it's not too late and you just need to plead with them. Best of luck regardless of the outcome.

Advertisement