Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

360 Slim transfer cable?

Options
  • 27-08-2012 5:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

Where can I get one for the new slim ones? What shops around Limerick would have them ( or online? )

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 twotonewolftone

gamestop would be your best bet or adverts.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Gamestop had loads of them when the slim was first released. Not sure if they would have as many now, though.

Heres a load of them for cheap on adverts, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭TheGunns

B8ZZ wrote: »
    Where can I get one for the new slim ones? What shops around Limerick would have them ( or online? )

youre better off getting the official memory stick
    its around the same price but has much more uses than the cable

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

Official memory stick? :s

Meesared wrote: »
    Official memory stick? :s
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B003K1I256/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

Think thats what it's called but this is what I was talking about
    A much better option imo.

• Advertisement

Not really hard drives are a lot more flexible, and provide much more storage, they only go up to 16GB

Meesared wrote: »
    Not really hard drives are a lot more flexible, and provide much more storage, they only go up to 16GB

but hes asking about transfering his data from an old xbox to a knew one so the memory stick has multiple uses such as storage and being able to transfer data from one xbox to another whereas a transfer cable can only transfer.

You could use any flash drive for that, plus its waaaay faster doing it with a transfer cable if you have a lot of content.

Advertisement