Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Criminal Action Force v Real IRA 2.

• 27-08-2012 6:19am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2

On the way to work picked up the Irish Star on page 16 a number of people their faces hidden by balaclavas, the CAF organisation says it was set up at the end of 2010 to protect criminals who were Being threatened for money by the Real IRA.

IT HAS ALSO CLAIMED TO HAVE CARRIED OUT AT LEAST TWO MURDERS CAF say in a statement that there will be no money compensation all our units are on standby until further notice etc etc this Attempted extortion of criminals by Real IRA has seen a number of people shot or killled over the last two years or so when will all come to an end ? CAF doesn't exist. Invention of idiotic journalists.

Is a reply i got on other thread in Politics section then who is this ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIr7KABvCk0
    :confused: i think not.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

I think I speak for the majority of people when I say...:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

Can you explain further OP, Is this not just one group of criminals fighting against another group of criminals for the profits from the drugs trade,whats so new about this ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 901 ✭✭✭ChunkyLover_53

Who's their cameraman? Christy Brown?

Try lean him against something to keep him up straight.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,666 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

So the crims have their own protection force, seems another inla warehouse massacre is close!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

The RIRA are criminals.

Hopefully they all just blow each other up.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Who cares? They're all scum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

That has to be one of the most retarded videos I've ever seen on YouTube , and you'd think they'd upload it the right way around as well.

What did they even start shouting at the end?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭MagicSean

Carlsberg don't do bull**** but if they did.....

On a more serious note, I was quite disturbed by the absence of periods in the sign behind them. It's the difference between a group called caf and a group called C.A.F. I mean it's a pretty simplistic sign. I'm sure it would have been easy to print off a few full stops. It shows their lack of professionalism and work ethic to be honest.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭saiint

MagicSean wrote: »
    Carlsberg don't do bull**** but if they did.....

On a more serious note, I was quite disturbed by the absence of periods in the sign behind them. It's the difference between a group called caf and a group called C.A.F. I mean it's a pretty simplistic sign. I'm sure it would have been easy to print off a few full stops. It shows their lack of professionalism and work ethic to be honest.

Maybe you should be their Advisor ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭MagicSean

saiint wrote: »
    Maybe you should be their Advisor ;)

Seeing as how many big time criminals assert their authority by sexually assaulting their underlings I think I'd rather steer clear of that business thank you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,652 ✭✭✭fasttalkerchat

There was someone attacking republicans in Dublin a while back so there may be something to it. Most groups like this are made up by the press though!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11 Keitho Dublin 1

realies wrote: »
    Can you explain further OP, Is this not just one group of criminals fighting against another group of criminals for the profits from the drugs trade,whats so new about this ?
    I think money this is all about. profits from drugs ? I could not tell you. Real IRA had Daniel Gaynor who CAF killed and claim responsibility for, doing shooting for them.

There was someone attacking republicans in Dublin a while back so there may be something to it. Most groups like this are made up by the press though!

There was someone attacking republicans in Dublin a while back so there may be something to it.

Yes that is true i did thread on that here RIRA RCIRA Liam Kenny was shot -killed then RCIRA shot and killed a man in Ballyfermot in revenge i think one or two more shot as well.

johnmcdnl wrote: »
    That has to be one of the most retarded videos I've ever seen on YouTube , and you'd think they'd upload it the right way around as well.

What did they even start shouting at the end?

What did they even start shouting at the end? upload it right way.

Could have wanted to stop people looking at their faces.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Scumbags vs. Scumbags?

Absolute C*nts vs. Total C*nts?

Who will win in the battle of who could care less?

TONIGHT!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭geeky

Is a reply i got on other thread in Politics section then who is this ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIr7KABvCk0
    :confused: i think not.

Six lads with Balaclavas, a wonky camera and some time on their hands?

geeky wrote: »
    Six lads with Balaclavas, a wonky camera and some time on their hands?

yeah, they'd send shivers down your back alright.....:rolleyes:

Shower of ***t's the lot of them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭le la rat

I didn't see this on the weekend pools. If it is on next week I am going to go for an away win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭MaxSteele

That's just Paul Williams, Donal McIntyre, Mick McCaffrey and the rest of the Sunday World's investigative team posing before they head off to a fancy dress party.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Not exactly sure of the point of this thread, and seeing as I haven't seen the first one yet, I'm going to go ahead and lock it in case someone posts spoilers and ruins it for me.

It probably belongs in the Films forum anyway.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement