Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Tubridy Thread

Options
  • 27-08-2012 9:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭

The 2FM star has been at the helm for three seasons already.
    But he admits it’s only now that he feels at home, thanks to the nod from Gaybo and Pat on the 50th anniversary of the legendary show.
    Tubs, who turns 40 this year, revealed: “Hosting the 50th, it actually felt like a handover having Gay and Pat there on the show. So it only now feels as if I’m getting my feet under the table. I’ve had to earn my stripes.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/irishsun/irishfeatures/4506244/Tubs-and-smiles-Gaybo-and-Pat-give-Ryan-nod.html

With new LLS season starting on Friday will Gay's and Pat's approval help him this year? He has been on TV for at least ten years so this sounds hollow to me. It's almost as if he is trying to make excuses for his poor performances.
    Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement