Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Thanks to Rathdrum R&PC !

• 27-08-2012 10:03am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 516 ✭✭✭

Big thanks to the guys for a great days craic at Rathdrum yesterday at the Autumn Open!;) (especially Kealan and Michael)
    Brought done Stephen from the Bangor club for his first "away" match and he thoroughly enjoyed the whole day!
    Hopefully we can get a few more to travel!!:D

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭IRLConor

Yup, it was fun.

Trying to catch FLOYDSTER in the final didn't work out too well for me. He had a 5 point head start (597 to my 592) and then he shot 105.5 in the final!

That said, I was pretty happy with my performance on the day. 4 or 5 of my 8 lost points should be easy enough to recover. Roll on 600. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

New Irish Record that, isn't it? :D

• Subscribers Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭IRLConor

Sparks wrote: »
    New Irish Record that, isn't it? :D

For the match, FLOYDSTER equalled his old record. It is a new overall Irish record though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 516 ✭✭✭FLOYDSTER

IRLConor wrote: »
    For the match, FLOYDSTER equalled his old record. It is a new overall Irish record though.

Yeah but guys its indoors!!;), we need some 50m comps during the year!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 516 ✭✭✭FLOYDSTER

Results are up on www.rathdrumrpc.org ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement