Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork buses to Electric Picnic

Options
  • 27-08-2012 11:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Does anybody know of any private bus companies in Cork doing a day trip service to Electric Picnic on Sunday. (Leaving Sunday morning and coming back after the headline act). Can't find any so far. Cork city/Midleton/Fermoy area would be great!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭Irishshin

I've been looking for the same thing
    No luck so far :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2 saroneill

Yeah I just want to go for the sunday, return to cork city that night but it seems they're only catering to Dublin for sunday transport.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Debut

There are two of us looking for the same thing, if we get enough interest we could sort out a small bus between us all!!!??? Anyone interested?? It'll save us all from driving and we could sleep for work the next morning. It's a class line-up, and would be a shame not to drink, besides the crowds would be tooooo much for a sober person!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Debut

Hi again, I just found this service!! Its Kellys bus hire, it leaves from cork at 9 am and returns at 1 pm on sunday night, I just booked two seats myself, the guy is lovely to deal with, his number is 087 2833932!!! Enjoy

• Registered Users Posts: 2 saroneill

Sound. Thanks :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement