Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Full-kit ****

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭FatherTed

alproctor wrote: »
    Karl Power!!
    Legend... :D

Absolutely. He wore the Cantona 7 shirt too!

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭mags1962

Any of you No Kit **** ever had a stay in Hospital where it's too warm to wear anything else, any type comfort is welcome.
    Bloody snobs the lot of you and as for the rest that are afraid to "come out"?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

LiamoSail wrote: »
    Why was he wearing the full kit?

Specifically remember Keane and Scholes wearing suits in 99. Though that was probably because there was absolutely no need whatsoever for them to be togged out

Probably because he saw Ivanovic sitting on the crossbar in his and said "I'll have some of that"*

*yes I know he was in it at that stage. Point being, he wasnt the only one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

mags1962 wrote: »
    Any of you No Kit **** ever had a stay in Hospital where it's too warm to wear anything else, any type comfort is welcome.

You hardly needed the wooly socks up to the knees then?

I wouldn't upload a pic of a chap in shirt and shorts in a hospital and call him a full kit wanker. Strolling around town with shirt, shorts and socks? Sorry, that's a FKW.

Also, "No kit wanker"? I love the idea of you walking down Grafton Street thinking everyone who isn't in a football kit is a wanker :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,294 ✭✭✭LiamoSail

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    You hardly needed the wooly socks up to the knees then?

I wouldn't upload a pic of a chap in shirt and shorts in a hospital and call him a full kit wanker. Strolling around town with shirt, shorts and socks? Sorry, that's a FKW.

Also, "No kit wanker"? I love the idea of you walking down Grafton Street thinking everyone who isn't in a football kit is a wanker :D

Grafton Street's a bad example. Most tend to be **** there anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

He's a Newcastle fan anyway, sure they don't even wear shirts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

mags1962 wrote: »

Don't think Ive ever been in the position where I've thought, hmm too warm for anything but a full football kit right now. Surely a tshirt, boxers and no socks is going to be more comfortable every time?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,320 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

bohsman wrote: »
    Don't think Ive ever been in the position where I've thought, hmm too warm for anything but a full football kit right now. Surely a tshirt, boxers and no socks is going to be more comfortable every time?

Yeah, that has to be the worst reason ever to wear a full kit. In hospital :confused:
    In fact, a FKW walking around the hospital is possibly the worst kind :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,840 ✭✭✭✭dahat

For a thread that could have been a magnet for trouble it has turned out to be a pretty funny thread.....credit to the full kit **** involved in it!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Doocey wrote: »
    That's Paully_D there in the middle.

sunderland.jpg

That's my cousin, Pat Murphy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

I don't even like wearing jerseys. Brother bought me a Utd shirt so feel guilty not wearing it :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,948 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Nice hour long docu about Karl Power here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Donnielighto

Paully D wrote: »
    That's my cousin, Pat Murphy.

Any use? Fergie needs a decent cm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Just An Opinion

This thread has been of total amusement to me this evening. I applaud you all, even the grumpy hospital one had me in high giggles ;-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,880 ✭✭✭RayCon

Cienciano wrote: »
    Yeah, that has to be the worst reason ever to wear a full kit. In hospital :confused:

Although it could be the reason you ended up there.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Here is a pic a mate of mine took a while ago and put on facebook...

She wanders from bar to bar on a match day trying to find her baby's dad. This Saturday it could be you!!!

2zezf6a.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,913 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Rumour has it Des is a full kit wanker, wearing his Boardeaux gear to work and everything.

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Rumour has it Des is a full kit wanker, wearing his Boardeaux gear to work and everything.

Driven to work by his chauffeur Mr Alan who's decked out in full LFC gear.

rarnes1 wrote: »

I'm actually 99.9% sure this is Mr Alan -

the-king.jpg?w=460&h=613

• Advertisement

Xavi6 wrote: »

I'm actually 99.9% sure this is Mr Alan -

the-king.jpg?w=460&h=613

That's his strut alright

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,840 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Grade 1 wanker..........

StephIrelandSIE_468x787.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Last time I wore a full kit was about '84-85 when I was around 10 and I had the yellow Liverpool away kit. As this was before the Celtic tiger era andxwe were still broke, it was the cheap o'neills versions you used to be able to get back in those days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Wait, what?

Mr Alan is not a chauffeur, he has a chauffeur - who he lends to me from time to time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

Quality thread lads. Hopefully it can keep going.

Fair play Gav for putting up your "Halloween" pics

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

nicklauski wrote: »
    Quality thread lads. Hopefully it can keep going.

Fair play Gav for putting up your "Halloween" pics

It was hardly a typical weekend, dressing up as superheroes and the such. :cool: :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

This one rivals wearing your PJ'S in public.

liverpool-fan-and-pram-140823997.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Paco Rodriguez

I take it you're a girl....worrying about other peoples fashion and all that?

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭Bertser

Why was he wearing the full kit?

Specifically remember Keane and Scholes wearing suits in 99. Though that was probably because there was absolutely no need whatsoever for them to be togged out

Turns out it was a UEFA directive for them to wear full kits instead of suits for pictures so they looked more uniform, people seem to forget that Ivanovic, Ramires and Meireles done the same thing anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

scudzilla wrote: »
    Nice hour long docu about Karl Power here

Just got to watch that this evening - some pair of chancers....

Not sure if this one has been posted

650194345.jpg?key=600803&Expires=1346791051&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=nTYOS~Gf3MJS20Z2razkCqBgeeDLFOpzfFOLIXw1z9svR2SMxW~oVJonLU36aefkrf9~ewSe4dc417hxz7zaaygw2dSstWYV70USdjhS3z1JuetahR-9IVzOiB~TqZSX0lozmYx2umU-l6P6EYfTgtkGLozZVZzrNz6Y7ffvs-k_

• Advertisement

Bertser wrote: »
    Turns out it was a UEFA directive for them to wear full kits instead of suits for pictures so they looked more uniform, people seem to forget that Ivanovic, Ramires and Meireles done the same thing anyway.

They didn't wear shin pads,hence Terry's the 'full kit wanker'.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

The size of Liverpool's squad this season we could probably do with people coming to the games fully togged out and ready to go.

Opr

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,328 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

These are very disturbing

KiCps.jpg
    UXKqF.jpg
    o8pJ6.jpg

zerks wrote: »
    They didn't wear shin pads,hence Terry's the 'full kit wanker'.

Shingaurds eh? http://www.flickr.com/photos/officialchelseafc/7241259136/

Must try harder.

Is that Gav without the wig!?

:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Grafton Street's a bad example. Most tend to be **** there anyway

Grafton Street has the highest concentration of sexy girls than any other part of the country FACT.

zerks wrote: »
    terrypads1.png?w=560&h=361

Im amazed the pissing incident wasnt bigger news tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

I saw my first real life full-kit wanker today! In the Jervis Shopping Centre walking towards Marks and Spencers when out of nowhere comes some bloke who seriously was in his thirties or fourties, wearin the full Liverpool kit, socks up to his knees and everything. He had Sterling 17 at the back of his jersey.

I thought this thread was a bit of a myth, a legend if you will. But no,this sh!t is happening. There are full-kit **** out there and they've already invaded our shores!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

monkey9 wrote: »
    I saw my first real life full-kit wanker today! In the Jervis Shopping Centre walking towards Marks and Spencers when out of nowhere comes some bloke who seriously was in his thirties or fourties, wearin the full Liverpool kit, socks up to his knees and everything. He had Sterling 17 at the back of his jersey.

I thought this thread was a bit of a myth, a legend if you will. But no,this sh!t is happening. There are full-kit **** out there and they've already invaded our shores!

Sterling wears #31.

17 for Liverpool has been vacant since Maxi left.

• Advertisement

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Sterling wears #31.

17 for Liverpool has been vacant since Maxi left.

I'm almost certain this bloke had number 17. It was definitely Sterlings name anyway.

As soon as i saw him, i instantly thought of this thread! "Holy sh!t. Full-kit **** are real!!!!!"

I should have taken a photo really, but i think i was too awestruck at the absolute moronity of it all!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

nicklauski wrote: »
    Is that Gav without the wig!?

:P

Nope, happy to report I've full head of hair :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 978 ✭✭✭Roger Sterling

That was me.:pac:

Damn it!! My money was on Willy!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 683 ✭✭✭General Relativity

<SNIP>

If you look really really closely, that picture is photoshoped.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 978 ✭✭✭Roger Sterling

Damn it!! My money was on Willy!!
    Sure then the geansai would've said Munney.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭The Radiator

<SNIP>

FFS, there's quite a graphic image of a penis in that post and not even a warning from a mod. When I posted a picture with a phalus in it I got month ban. Why is it ok for some users to post pictures of genitalia but not for others?

Most of the photos in this thread seem to be poses and also GavRedKing duck facing it in front of his Justin Bieber poster, but i actually saw someone out and about in normal life today, people. It's happening!!

Should we not now be discussing tactics to combat this?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭el dude

FFS, there's quite a graphic image of a penis in that post and not even a warning from a mod. When I posted a picture with a phalus in it I got month ban. Why is it ok for some users to post pictures of genitalia but not for others?

Stop being a child.

Spotted a full kit wanker in Limerick at the weekend, full United kit Cantona 7 on the back strutting round like a peacock.

• Advertisement

Maybe the mods didn't see it? Have you reported the post? Are you automatically drawn to penises in pics?

All these questions need to be answered.

Advertisement