Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second hand crate Galway?

• 27-08-2012 12:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,832 ✭✭✭

Would anyone have any idea where I'd get a reasonably cheap or second hand crate in Galway/ Mayo? It's for two pups.. 5-6 month old very small jack russell sized. They're presumably abandoned and I'm minding them til we can sort something out with local rescue. I'd say there's a chance they'll be with me til they're rehomed (or reclaimed) so need to make life easier for myself but don't want to spend loads of money on something that'll only be used short term so if anyone can point me in the right direction or has one you're not using yourself that I could buy that would be great.

I feel like I've suddenly got two new toddlers without being in any way prepared :eek: and my own dog is being incredibly patient :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭RubyGirl

http://www.adverts.ie/pet-accessories/pet-cage/1980348

€70 but put a bid in and you might get it reduced.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

RubyGirl wrote: »
    http://www.adverts.ie/pet-accessories/pet-cage/1980348

€70 but put a bid in and you might get it reduced.

€70 is a joke - you can get the same size brand new for €58.90 including the €8.95 postage from here! !! I think I paid €70 for the one I got for crate rest and it's HUGE - I fit in in comfortably lol :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,832 ✭✭✭littlebug

thanks Rubygirl :);)

The munchkins have moved on to rescue and hopefully new homes soon so crate not needed now but good to have that link tk for future ref so thanks :).
    I think I had seen that one on adverts too and thought 70 was a bit steep!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭RubyGirl

But thanks for your help anyway Rubygirl...:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,832 ✭✭✭littlebug

RubyGirl wrote: »
    But thanks for your help anyway Rubygirl...:(

aww no.. :( sorry :o
    the thanks at the top was for you Rubygirl! (but that wasn't clear :o)

thanks thanks thanks :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement