Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokemon in the West

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

Guys in Limerick, there is a fb group set up for PokeChat/meet up details (starting in sept) so just PM me your link to your fb profile and I'll add you to the group :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

Guys in Limerick, there is a fb group set up for PokeChat/meet up details (starting in sept) so just PM me your link to your fb profile and I'll add you to the group :)

Would you not be better off making it a public group and posting the link here? You might get more interest that way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭looking_around

Hybrid, you should make it an actual group page & public so people can search it up, might find more people who are interested that way

Had a quick chat with the lady working in Dungeons and Doughnuts in Galway today about running Pokémon gigs from there. Seems to be a fan herself but says that boss really dislikes video games. I'll try and get in tomorrow to have a chat with him myself.

Had a chat with the boss today, but unfortunately hens not into the idea. I still have one or two more ideas for venues though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 360 ✭✭popzmaster

Thank you so much for the effort you're puttin in here man I really appreciate it. Just keep the ds's hidden under the table :D Most people will probably convert to tcg pretty quick that's what happened up our way.

popzmaster wrote: »
    Thank you so much for the effort you're puttin in here man I really appreciate it. Just keep the ds's hidden under the table :D Most people will probably convert to tcg pretty quick that's what happened up our way.

No need to thank me, dude. I just love gaming and meeting people with similar interests, so it would be nice to see some kinda scene in Galway :) I've recently discovered that there's a great little Street fighter scene here too. Perhaps people would hop onto the card game, but personally I've never played it. So if I get this gig up and running, I'd kinda be shooting myself in the foot if I didn't involve the video game too, as it's the only version I really know anything about.

Advertisement