Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aftershave: Best/cheapest place in Dublin

Options
  • 27-08-2012 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭

Anyone know the place with the best prices for good aftershave and deodorant brands in central Dublin ?

I know there is a supposedly cheap place in the Stephens Green SC but are they really ? or is that just a marketing nonsense...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

Did you check Phelan's Pharmacy on Clanbrassil Street? He always has some decent promotions, and it's all genuine stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Piliger

Will do - tks. I would imagine a lot of guys should be interested in this thread :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Without a doubt the cheapest place is these guys http://www.theperfumeshop.com/

Have a store in Stephens Green SC and all their stuff is 100% genuine, sometimes more than 50% off, got a lot of bargains over the years from there

This one is currently selling for 45Euro http://www.theperfumeshop.com/pws/ProductDetails.ice?ProductID=7225

200ml for the price of 75ml!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Piliger

Well when I visited them last week they seemed expensive on some things.... I'm not sure if they are the best except at marketing :)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Piliger wrote: »
    Well when I visited them last week they seemed expensive on some things.... I'm not sure if they are the best except at marketing :)

They sometimes have really good deals on brands. It's just luck of the draw when you go in I guess.

• Advertisement
Advertisement