Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Xperia U to be won, marking launch of Electric Ireland's Simple Guide videos!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,320 ✭✭✭Teferi

I'd record some of my works drinking sessions. Good laugh!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

I'd set up a camera in my drive way at night so I could catch my neighbours cat in the act of sharpening it's claws on my car bonnet and use it as evidence!

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭YeAh!

I'd like to be able to film my godchilds birthday party which is in a few weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭Millicent

If I could go anywhere, I would go to a Norwegian or Canadian city/town at night (small enough to not have any light pollution but big enough to be lit up) to film my friends/fella interacting against a backdrop of the Northern Lights.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Caoimhelicious

I would record a trip around the world !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭Blue_Seas

I'd film someone from cradle to grave, ending with them holding their grandchild as they are born, then play it on a loop

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭JUSTsomeBLOKE!

i would go under water in australia filming the great barrier reef and its life of what the fish do all the different colours and species would be deadly :) if it was the sony experia GO i would of been able to recored it with the phone itself :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8 hopscotch21

I'd record my baby cousin's first words from her babbling to her saying real words

• Registered Users Posts: 1 TBlgr

I would record watching the ships come in from the monument on bull island

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭gjc

Prince Harrys holidays

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Amalgam

A large select group of TDs apologising for being gobdaws, dressed up as chickens and donkeys, in song, to the tune of a popular Christmas Carol.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

I would record the kids from crumlin hospital & temple street meeting santa claus at christmas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭Mudmask

I'd record my friend's on a night out and then record their shame as they see their drunken antics when sober. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,767 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

I'd record The Cure at Electric Picnic :)

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭MoonDancer

My family are animal foster carers for dogs that have been beaten and abused. I would record the broken soul dogs as they arrive, and record them again when they have been loved back to health :D

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Tuesday13

I'd record Donegal lifting the Sam Maguire!

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Zen0

I'd record my kids, just being themselves. Something for them, or their kids, to look back on many years from now.

• Registered Users Posts: 912 ✭✭✭bmm

The wild west Clare - Cliffs Of Moher on a stormy day.I love the sound of the waves crashing against the cliffs. Our very own Wonder Of the World.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

I will be in Bangkok new years eve coming up so I would film the fireworks from the top of the State Tower sky scraper.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭thret

I would record the next cute viral cat video on youtube.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Storynail

I'd film fireworks at there point of explosion.

A interesting thing happens when you take a still picture at the right time of the explosion. The camera needs a fraction of a second to re-focus and it creates really cool visuals.:eek:
    Here is what it looks like [HTML][/HTML]http://imgur.com/a/28Qzr

So I'd like to experiment with taking a video of this.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Entonces

i would record a vid of me having a ball at electric picnic this weekend !

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭KenSwee

The first light being turned on in a place that had no electricity before.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭bonzer1again

If the camera was sensitive enough i'd try film static electricity in the dark from a balloon on a wooly jumper....why not sure!

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭reniwren

Evil Swarms of butterflies

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭son.of.jimi

Id use it to film my gigs from the stage to show that everyone here still knows how to have a good time and show everyone in OZ what they're missing :)

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭stanley 2

I would film my childs first hour in school

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Harm Van Risk

If I could film anything in the world I would film my Girlfriend winning a national title in Archery and have her winning shot in slow motion just to savour the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭The Domonator

I'd like to record my first child being born.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,626 ✭✭✭bren2001

I'd like to film the reaction when someone realises they have won the lotto.

Advertisement