Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Xperia U to be won, marking launch of Electric Ireland's Simple Guide videos!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,863 ✭✭✭RobAMerc

I would film the birth of a child - new beginnings for all ! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23 CorkRebell

I would film a poor family having there electricity disconnected because they can't afford the extortionate energy prices charged by Electric Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭The Domonator

I'd like to record Ireland winning the world cup...lol.

• Site Banned Posts: 19 FrontStorm

I'd use it to record the short film I'm making with my English class.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭barney4001

I would record the Katie Taylor Song, by the Thai Tims

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29 damnlol

i would record something

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

I'd reference it toward the beautiful county that we live in and how it is made possible by the wonders of Electricity and even more so the power of wind power and the farms that exist along our countryside right down to to Hydra power on your leixlip lake.

I'd tie it in with a favourite past time of mine, Kayaking and the Liffey Decent that the ESB always facilitate for us.

Start with a run over the rolling green fields of Ireland.... break it on to a shot of a paddle hitting the water from a Kayak and the break of the water as the Kayak hits the flat water of the Liffey..... Shoot back onto some more scenery of Ireland including wind farms...... shoot to an action shot of the release from leixlip dam and the flood of water hitting the Liffey.....

Follow on from that with a time lapse of the river slowly rising and the different Weirs on the river becoming quiet subtle obstacles to raging torrents of natures greatest super power (water)

Then push on to the race itself and the fun that it brings not only to the participants but also to the crowds of people who gather around at different areas to watch it.

I'd make it gooooooooooood :):D

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭stan 117

i would record me being chased by a zombie around my house,i stumble and knock over a lamp, the zombie lunges for me, i grab the lamp knocking it on the floor to break the bulb and jam the lamp in the zombie's face and electrocuting him..than i say 'Thank god i payed the bill this month'.. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭aidan.connolly

I would film receiving a prize from Electric Ireland ( me ? ) . Hint Hint :D

• Registered Users Posts: 24,239 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Every elected TD from the moment they're sworn into office until the next election is called thereby ensuring no politician could ever deal crookedly again, as we'd have the brown envelopes and who handed them over on film.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 mackerf

I would record 4th of July fireworks in the States, they go all out!

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭ST

I would record my elder relations memories of living in Ireland when Electricity was not commonplace and how it has changed their lives.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭dceire

I would record my day in small clips, on the hour, every hour. No plot, no story, no agenda, nothing special; just the simple joys of everyday life.

A Film About Nothing: A Day in the Life

(soundtrack supplied by the Beatles of course :D )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭battleaxe88

A film

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Useless Fecker

Stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Amazingfun

I'd film politicians making promises and then (hopefully) film them keeping them!

:P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 138 ✭✭corkoian

I'd record me running from bulls Pamplona :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

I'd like to film my ancestors (it would however require a time machine!)

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Susie SueW

I would record the Paralympic Ireland team arriving back home at Dublin airport

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Claregirl

I'd film the expression on my son's face when I give him the phone as a well done for (hopefully, fingers crossed, touch wood) passes his Junior Cert!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,624 ✭✭✭TheBody

I'd record the paint drying on the wall :D

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭dobbs2210

I would immediately use the smart phone to record my 98 year YOUNG grandmother who to this very day gets onto her treadmill for a brisk jog to exercise her body every single day. She does a full stretch out and then hops onto the treadmill and struts her stuff.

Id post the video to youtube from the phone just to give every body out there that little motivation kick to get up and go...She is an inspiration!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,035 ✭✭✭redsteveireland

I would film the wasps in my garden and find out where the nest is and then go and smoke them out! Sorry wasp lovers.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭delta214

I would film another firefly series

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

I'd film my two Jack Russell puppies on their "happy hour" - where they chase each other around our garden, around various obstacles and often jump over each other.

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭shofukan

A music video for any track by God is an astronaut. Incredible stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭LedZeppelin

I would film myself getting my first tattoo :)

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭blondiexox

I would record everything and anything on my new amazing phone! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1 DmacG

I would film the courtship ritual of the elusive honey badger

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭WilhelmFink

I'd record every single mundane task I do, before posting it on the internet & reading about other's boring daily activities, in a vain attempt to justify my own averageness...

Oh wait, I forgot that's what Twitter's for. :D

Advertisement