Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Xperia U to be won, marking launch of Electric Ireland's Simple Guide videos!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

I would film my missus giving birth to our 3rd child, due on 11th.

From the head end, of course - not making that mistake again.

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭multimate

The movement of male penguins carrying babies in Antartica, snow covered mountains in the distance!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

The winter solstice from the chamber at Newgrange

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭kerdiff

I would record the look on my sons face when i arrive home for a surprise visit from an overseas mission in Lebanon:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 38 2Cans

My mate Anto getting out of his tent at electric picnic on monday morning :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,865 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

Ireland winning against Germany in October! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭General General

My toddler daughter saying: release the hounds!

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭getsome

I would record my son playing football (proud)

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭shto

I'd record my kids climbing on things and throwing stuff at one another - sooner or later, one of them's gonna get injured, so even if I don't win a phone, I might get 100 quid from You've Been Framed.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Butterface

I'd *try* to record the baby swallows learning to fly from the nest on my neighbour's roof. Very cute!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭marymc

I'd film a bunch of extreme sports in one week - good motivation to actually DO the things! Recently did zorbing and zipwiring in Westport and the Zipit mad zipwire course in Lough Key Forest Park. Everyone knows Ireland is great for crazy things like kite-surfing, wave surfing, base jumping, scuba diving - but to do as much as possible in a short time and have video evidence of it all -WANT. Who needs tourist boards when our people are nuts and our country is brilliant! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭metalfest

I would record my trip to Oktoberfest in Germany

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

I would record myself as i opened my huge esb bill in January after all those fecking christmas lights! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,558 ✭✭✭Squeeonline

I'd record the process that someone goes through to create art. Everything from where they get their inspiration for a painting to how they visualise (but with sound....) 20 pieces in an orchestra from the score, or even how they can write something like that to begin with.

The process fascinates me as I know so little about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 ShinyHappy

If only I could have been in Croke Park today, often painful to watch, but ultimately victorious - that would have been worth recording. But most of all, I would give anything to record Mickey C lifting Sam Maguire for Mayo on September 23rd! Hon the boys! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭clarenman

i would film a white frosty morning

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Mayo Miss

Hopefully I'd get to film the homecoming of the Sam Maguire cup to Mayo!

Everyone together, Oh The Green And Red of Mayoooooooooooooo

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Clutchkick

A good Irish comedy,we haven't seen one in a while and i think we could all do with a good laugh with the way things are at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

I would record a film about an unsung hero who legend has it once saved an entire family (including a great gran-father) of drowning ducks.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,918 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭paradisepaddy

I would take great HD short clips with the phone to use with adobe After Effects which i'm currently learning more and more about each day.

VideoCopilots' Kramer and Freddie Wong are legends of the internets :)

PP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

i would film my daughters once in a lifetime events!

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Erper

if i get a chance to get my hand on xperia again and to have their phone camera to record id probably go around the ireland, italy, spain and france to take pictures and videos of all famous places and present them here on boards.ie...

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I would record myself drawing a picture of myself weeing on a dog.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 greengirl

What better sight to capture on a Sony Experia but the Northern Lights a memory to capture and keep of a very special occurance!

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭purplegreendave

I'd film someone's pet dog seeing them for the first time after a long absence. It just happened to me this weekend, and it was one of the most beautiful things ever - pure, simple excitement, jumping everywhere, giddy, showing off all their toys. here's a reason dogs are man's best friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭JJLongford

I love all things aviation. I'd make a few films of commercial planes landing on really, really windy days. I love watching others' videos online as it almost looks daredevilish but really it's very safe apparently... ;)

Warning: Don't watch video if you have fear of flying...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,495 ✭✭✭✭guil

i would record the aurora borealis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

I would record "man getting hit in groin with a ball"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 MalGanis

I would film a jazz concert or a jam with some friends ;)

Good luck everybody!

Advertisement