Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Xperia U to be won, marking launch of Electric Ireland's Simple Guide videos!

Options
18910111214»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,847 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

I would love to film my efforts to get up to marathon fitness!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭charlie_says

I would film high level political discussions, e.g. when/who to invade, bailout etc

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭GHOST MGG2

i would love to film myself trying to film something for this competition with my hd camcorder with all its bells and whistles and stuff i usually look mystified when i press buttons on it and nothing works:-p

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭evilmonkee

I would record the creation of a rainbow with my garden hose....

(also likely this would include a recording of my dog attempting to catch the water as it comes out )

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭aperture_nuig

I would film my adventures during a 3 day weekend music festival :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭Peanut2011

What I would film?? Good question... I guess I would film the first time the child looks at the mothers eyes and smiles!

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭lotsofthegreen

I would record my nieces and newphews there so full ENERGY and always up to some divilment!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Ok everyone, competition is now closed and the winner will be announced very shortly! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

And the winner is.... colinod0806 with post #240! :)

XperiaUresize.jpg

Congratulations colinod0806, a Sony Xperia U is coming your way! Commisserations to all else who entered - this really was a fantastic competition entry-wise; you really got your imaginations going and there were a lot of extremely interesting and entertaining contributions! :)

Advertisement