Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Xperia U to be won, marking launch of Electric Ireland's Simple Guide videos!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Finno59

id record a cow being c-sectioned :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭GreenWolfe

I'd like to film the Old Faithful geyser in Yellowstone National Park.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭actuallylike

I would record my trips home from the pub...it would be nice to know how it's accomplished some nights.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭dabbler2004

I'd record my fishing trips...maybe not the fish as I don't always catch anything!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭i71jskz5xu42pb

Galway adding to their Leinster Final win with a All Ireland ....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

I'd record my ESB meter spinning while my 18 year old son is in the shower and play it back to him in the hopes that he would shorten the time he spends in there .

• Registered Users Posts: 615 ✭✭✭NunianVonFuch

I would record myself executing mosquitoes in my room and rig it up on a projector so it can be viewed from the outside as a warning to all the others out there craving my blood come nightfall. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

I'd record all the Leprechauns that come out in my Back Garden at night, as most people don't believe me that they are there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

I'd have my wife film me coming over the line in my 1st half ironman distance triathlon in 2 weeks down in Kenmare !

Or my 2 year old son saying fcuk 50 times in a row !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭RiseToMe

I'd record my wife's face When I was giving her this new phone to replace her completly outdated old Nokia!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,301 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

I'd record my dog chasing a red laser light on the floor.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

I'd film my own soap, the ones on tv these days are s***e:p

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭bonnieprince

I would record my two son's first arm wrestle!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

I would record my baby boy spinning in circles and then falling all over the kitchen, get back up and do it again . .

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Oisinjm

I'd go back in time and film the time I tried bikram yoga, near death experience :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scioch

I'd film someone going about their daily lives, but not let them know I'm filming. And just catch them smelling their own farts, pickin there nose, having conversations with themselves and doing all the things ya do when nobody is around.

Then blackmail them if I got anything good. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭fitzer1982

I'd film my hard man (six foot 6, shaved head, built like a tank) next door neighbor playing cutsy wutsy with his wittle new puppy.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭petiha

I would record a sun set at the beach, and speed it up so it is around 30 seconds long/short. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5 bexy_ie

I would record the stories that the older generations of my family tell so they can be recorded for the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Kavrocks

I would record my dog when he is in one of his mad fits, running around the house into doors, walls and jumping on the couches.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭diamondgirl

any family day, when the whole family get together, my parents are elderly, so its great when we all get together, the grandparents, parents, grandkids, nieces, nephews etc. I love to have all these special days to look back on.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,392 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

i'd film a new dawn, a new day, a new life, for me, coz i'm feeling good.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Lu Tze

Snail Race

• Registered Users Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭ANXIOUS

The sunrise is howth.

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭tedobrien98

I would film Santy arriving on Christmas Eve.

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭Smokeyskelton

I'd film lots of stuff. Lots and lots of stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭guinnessdrinker

The beam of sunlight entering the passage and illuminating the chamber in Newgrange during the winter solstice if I was lucky enough to be in the chamber at that time!

I'd film the crazy moments the phone would accompany me on:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

I'd recored a time lapse of the sunset from carrauntoohil

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 Floralesque

I would record Christmas morning in my home home as it is my favourite day in the year as my whole family comes togeather to celebrate and spend time togeather - it's always full of laughter and chocolate!

Advertisement