Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Xperia U to be won, marking launch of Electric Ireland's Simple Guide videos!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭MIRMIR82

I Would record my husbands sisters wedding next month :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Matt_Teddy

I'd film the Aurora Borealis from Alaska and have that magnificent video shot in 1080p!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Shatstand

I'd record my mother on the toilet.

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭IrishKnight

I'd record my running of the Dublin Marathon this year, the first marathon I shall run!

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭Grudle

My 3 year old telling a joke.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

I'd record the house warming after moving to new accomodation :D

Now pick me random number generator, ya pseudo-random ... ... :P

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Mofty

A slow loris...

• Registered Users Posts: 1 bawnavota

I would film my battered old phone disappearing over a cliff and then cut back to a close up of my ear to ear grin as I celebrate the win :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭electrobanana

Id film something random like a swan taking a crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Smiley Laura

I'd definitely film the joy my grandmother felt when she saw my grandfather come home from the war. She had no idea if he was even alive, and by all accounts it was a hugely emotional and passionate moment on the platform.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,553 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

Smiles and happiness :D:)

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭Gaw_

I'd film the Pyrathalon in all of its glory. Oh? You have not heard of the greatness that is the Pyrathalon? Let me explain. It is a 3 staged race involving The Pyramid of Giza.
    1. Rock climbing: First the competitors must rock climb to the top of The Pyramid.
    2. Surfing: As a competitor reaches the top of The Pyramid, they are handed a surfing board, and must slide down to the bottom.
    3. Running: Once they have reached the bottom, they must run to the hospital, this will act as the finishing line. This location was chosen as most people would be severely injured at this point, and medics are expensive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭98q76e12hrflnk

I would record me and my dog having a game of tog of war :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

I'd film my 11 year old sister doing her third triathlon, and putting the rest of us to shame, as usual! :o:)

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭masoodsarwar

I would record the my nephew and niece playing around and talking ...
    the best thing to record and watch over and over ...

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭CiaranK

I'd film myself doing a sky dive, even though I'd need to be pushed out of the plane, My screams and expression would be priceless in 1080p.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 539 ✭✭✭iDann

Ringing in the new year in Times Square, New York.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

I would record a sport, a nature walk, Christmas morning... or something completely different!!

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Mr Keek

I would record Fergal Moore lifting the Liam McCarthy cup for Galway on Sept 9th when we bate Kilkenny.......again!!

I'm sure a few drunking celebrations will also be recorded too.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭McFry

I'd record Aurora Borealis over Ireland (if it could be seen again) with my little cousin Tara as we are both obsessed with the night sky and space! Capturing her reaction to such an event would be great! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭ieoin

I would record The Killers at the electric pinic

• Registered Users Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭bleg

my meter

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭jeni

I would record my four year old meeting her new baby sister or brother on new years eve, my due date, which is also my first wedding anniversary, and it's also three days after my 31st birthday, who could ask for a better bday pressie ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Barti

I would probably film my father playing the guitar and singing. He makes it seem so easy and is always a welcome sight and sound. That way I'd always have a copy of it to watch and listen to in the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭N64

I would film my cat meowing,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

I'd record a short film about a Scottish man who wears a lampshade as a skirt, and nothing else except a pair of socks, and is extremely overprotective of his pineapple.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

I'd love to take a time lapse recording of Connolly station.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Vahevala

I would record meeting my birth Mum and half brother if I had the chance. When we first met 13 years ago, I didn't take any photographs or video and now that we have lost contact, I have nothing to look back on. If I won this, it would give me the courage to try to contact her again and get to know them again.

• Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭p15574

I'd film the Beal na Blath battle - perhaps we could see for sure who's responsible!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭darkmaster2

I'd get a time machine and film my esb meter when we got our solar pv panels installed. It went backwards for a while until the smart meter was installed! :D

Advertisement