Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Xperia U to be won, marking launch of Electric Ireland's Simple Guide videos!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭howamidifferent

I'd film my four beautiful children playing... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

If I could film anything, it'd be the sun blowing up in 5 billion years (give or take). I'd stick it on youtube then.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭dak

In a Lightning move I would record Usain Bolt thundering down the track to see which Bolt was faster !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,156 ✭✭✭rameire

I would film a couple of things.
    Firstly I would film the idiots who drive their cars while holding their mobile phones.
    Secondly I would film the idiots who drive in the incorrect lanes on motorways and dual carriageways. ( lane hoggers )

and if I had the power these videos would be shown on prime time television and on digital billboards around the country.
    The only way these people will learn is if they are hunted down and made an examle of.

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Registered Users Posts: 2,603 ✭✭✭200motels

I would record my daughter first day back in school.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

I would film the cat in the below link in a remake of a batman movie with two-face. :)

http://www.geekologie.com/2012/08/pretty-kitty-chimera-cat-is-its-own-frat.php

chimera-cat-1.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

the northern lights.

from space.

while space walking.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 squawkbox

I'd record me showing my mother how to set the video recorder - so she could stop asking me for the umpteenth time!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 farhan.a

i would film the big bang! (if such a thing did occur)

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Dj Stiggie

I'd record penguins. Sure Sky have been doing that a lot recently, but it's something I'd love to do

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭coolclogher

I would film Munster winning the 2012/2013 Heineken Cup!!

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭poppy123

I would record as much as I could of my family members without driving them mad to keep for posterity. I know from the experience of losing both parents several years ago and having very little video of them that the little you have is so valuable.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭previous user

I would record everyday life in the city.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,451 ✭✭✭CharlieCroker

I would film scuba diving in the Aegean sea off turkey. Fantastic

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Beagslife

I would film Donegal's return to the summit on the 23rd of September and hopefully Sam's return to the hills on the 24th.

They didn't have smartphones last time around!

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Dipsomaniac

Sunrise at Matu Pitu

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭remeneerb

Hi, great prize :) I would film Manhattan from the top of Rockefeller Plaza......spectacular!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,824 ✭✭✭Qualitymark

It would be fun to film a load of Irish people using their phones - talking, texting, using apps, etc - in that inimitably Irish way, like Overheard In Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭fionny

The Sunlight shining into New Grange on the solstice!

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭lisatiffany

My dog dancing, he likes a bit of Metal :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,978 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

I would record myself winning a brand new Xperia phone, with the very phone I had just won, possibly requiring the help of some time travel app (which I presume comes pre-installed).

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭arodabomb

I would record a trip around the world. Just have to win this competition then win one that gives me a trip around the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

I'd film my wedding in my March. I'm sure I'll need some memory of it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Austin1

I would record something the world has never seen before, probably myself getting out of bed before 10am.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭grimm2005

I'd film a nature documentary similar to the Planet Earth series. Some of the imagery in that is just breathtaking

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

tsunami coming my way

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,501 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

I would love to film a clear night sky, showing the millions of stars in the sky, and then slowly the northern lights appear, lighting up the dark desolate ground that was only just illumination from the night sky

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

I would film my other half visiting her sister, after 9 years, in the Smokey Mountains of Tennessee.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

I would record Michale Murphy lifting Sam

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭litup

I'd record a domesticated animal doing cute/funny things. That's what the internet is for, right?

Advertisement