Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Xperia U to be won, marking launch of Electric Ireland's Simple Guide videos!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭Davexirl

I'd record me and my friends having a good time at electric picnic.

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭Hally_89

I would record a day in my job as a television cameraman. Maybe a few time lapses put in for some of the more boring parts.

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Lucario

I would record the what I see when I cycle :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Freemasonry

I would record my mams wedding on the 4th of September :D

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Buck

I would record the last miles of my first marathon this year.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭Pov06

I'd film my fishing trips :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Alice162

I would record the weekend of 6 and 7 October which we are spending in Dublin for my birthday :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭tanoone

My mother with her grandchildren , a lovely sight

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭/V\etalfish

I'd record a T-Rex and a Velociraptor frolicking in a meadow after a hard days work.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭razor425

My first attempt at 5k next week. Hoping to do it in under 20 minutes.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 616 ✭✭✭pearljamfan

id record my husband snoring on the sofa and play it really loud back to him so he can see how annoying it really is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

I'd record a message from me and the rest of the family to my brother, who's going to be in Australia for Christmas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

The magical moment at the Winter Solstice when the Sun illuminates the Newgrange Chamber.

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

I would record a man reading his electricity meter.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,465 ✭✭✭✭cson

2012 All Ireland Hurling Final.

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭sob1467

I'd film a stage from a rally on a good corner.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭hardwood

Me, posting a film of a post of a film of post-film posty post

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Ilovemyusername

I would start off by filming myself kicking my crap smashed up phone into the bin.

Then I would show my delighted happy eccentric face when I have just won the phone that I currently am dying to get, and out of nowhere a choir would pop up behind me and start singing "Oh Happy Days" Then we would all gather around the phone in amazement and this would be where the filming would end. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Klingon Hamlet

I would record my son singing the Winnie the Pooh theme song. Winnie's his favourite cartoon. He even does the actions of all the characters when he sings, and he's always got a great big smile on his face when he does it.

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭Blikes

I would travel around the world and video fireworks over every major city and edit it so the city scape changes but there are fireworks in the sky over every one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭FlimFlam

The Mariana Trench.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 hiyoo92

I would video Fergal Moore lifting the Liam McCarty trophy when Galway beat Kilkenny Sunday week!

• Registered Users Posts: 29 gundry

I would film the birth of each of my wonderful kids and keep it for them for the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭BionicRasher

I would film my parents dog as today is her last day as she is 15 years old and is going to be put to sleep tomorrow =(

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭lougholad

christmas 2006. we had our little girl filmed playing away in the morning with her 1st santa expireince. unfortunatly the video was deleted :eek:and i never got to witness that moment of happiness again :( id give anything to record that moment.. on the plus side christmas has gotten better and better as shes gotten older and a little bit more strenious on the pocket :D

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭pumbah

I'd film a higgs boson;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

Id film myself doing a one man show of The Commitments!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I'd film "a day in the life of the photon"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Id like to film sharks feeding, from underwater in a shark cage

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭stwome01

Currently filming my 9 month old Son starting to crawl for the first time.

An Extremely proud Dad. :)

Advertisement