Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Xperia U to be won, marking launch of Electric Ireland's Simple Guide videos!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I'd record my dog playing in a field with the local kids.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Mincork

I would loved to have filmed the great weather we had in Cork last night around midnight , looked like a mini hurricane or maybe the three days of summer about two months ago! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭djan

I would film the view while paragliding down from the top of K9 ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Fungums

I'd video the reaction of my family when my brother comes home from mongolia unexpected.

will definitely be a kodak moment!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭The Cool

I'd film my friend's gorgeous little boy (he's 2) singing Marry You! So cute!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭whirlpool

I would record myself smashing up my current, dodgy phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭The Little Fella

Lar Corbett and Tommy Walsh part 2 in the 2013 All Ireland Championship

• Registered Users Posts: 41 htcocacola

i would recode a chicken hatching out of its egg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

I'd record a plastic bag blowing around in the wind.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Psychobabble

I'd film the Big Bang!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Chocoholic84

I would record the sunrise on top of Mauna Kea Summit (arguably highest point on earth) - it's simply stunning and I only wish I had a good camera phone to record it with when I was there!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 sparkyboy1971

I would record Team Ireland winning gold medals in Rio!

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭choons

I would record a short clip of every famous landmark in the world and put them all together for a 'Wonders of the World' video :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 39 brettg

I would film the three kids playing in our trampoline out back. It is a simple but wonderful memory to record.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1 davep199

I'd record the next full moon and watch out for Neil Armstrong's footprints

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭PandaX9

I'd film my cat getting high off catnip and her disorientated adventures in the garden. Last time she did, she ate all the strawberries and my mum blamed me so next time I'd like to have videographic evidence ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭beercr8te

I'd record my daughters first day at school.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

I would record my dad painting my house.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Reg_hurley

I'd film a sport, a nature walk, Christmas morning... or something completely different.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭dinneenp

I would record/document a Bruce Springsteen gig including behind scenes etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭clintondaly

I would secretly record the guy that comes to read my meter just to make sure he is doing a godd job.

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Xivilai

All sorts of things, possibly involving my dogs

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Darksider

a skydive

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭jibberjive

I would record my children's reaction when we surprise them with a trip to Thomasland

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭Kenpo

I'd record the moment of realisation that we are perfect as we are and dont need anyone's approval.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭AngryLips

I would record all my burps and video-edit it to make a nice song.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭SellingJuan

I would record all of my future travels around the world, and upload them to youtube.

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭Hailhail1967

I would like to record some of the Iron man Triathlons that take place around the world. I would love to record the efforts of almost super human beings who devote their lives to being "fit". Among those are men and women who carry, pull/push and tow their own children the distance of the triathlon, a 3.9km Swim, 180km cycle and a full marathon (42km) run, in shows of love and to show the rest of the world that human beings can in-fact conquer all adversity. Every one a tribute to the title "Iron Man" "Iron Woman".

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭mack81

id record my reaction to the birth of my baby in november.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,412 ✭✭✭billbond4

I would film my son been scared when I jump out on him in a scary Halloween outfit

Advertisement