Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Xperia U to be won, marking launch of Electric Ireland's Simple Guide videos!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭Cokeistan

I'd film the first sunny day of this Irish summer

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Film a timelapse of Shop Street in Galway from when the delivery trucks come in the morning to when the punters go home after the pubs and clubs.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭DaBomb

I would film a baby calf tanking its first steps :o

• Registered Users Posts: 7 MCBA1N

I would film my new cousins first step.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Butterball

I would film the look of joy on my hubby's face when I give him my old phone, and the green eyes in his head when he sees my prize new phone! :

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

I would film my band practising and stick it on youtube for millions of them internet monies !

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭AndOne

I would Pray for the Northern Lights to Happen again in Ireland and I would drive up to Donegal and Get a Proper video of them they're A Beautiful phenomenon(Aurora). Either that or Go to America and do the same thing because it should be seen by everyone :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭sh__93

I would record the two Jedwards, with nun-chucks, in a fight to the death.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭GothPunk

I would film a time lapse of the night sky (from somewhere with very little light pollution, like Antartica maybe :P), as I always find things like that very inspiring and relaxing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Tom_Cruise

I would film all my favourite part of the year which is christmas morning,all the children playing outside on there new toys always remind me that its the end of another year and im one year older but still as happy as i ever was.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Johnny.G

If i won the phone I would film my friends reactions when i tell them i won the phone and as i point and laugh and boast just to annoy them :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Callan57

I would go back in time and film the last time we were all together as a family

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

I would film the aurora borealis in the northern hemisphere

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭leggit

A birth from the childs point of view!

Beautiful but also terrifying!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭deravarra

I'd record Enda Kenny talking to Angela Merkel, especially the parts where she is laughing at Enda telling her how good a job he's doing

• Registered Users Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭bladespin

My boys going to school together!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I'd probably film lots of different countries!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

I would record Luis Suarez and Patrice Evra shaking hands!

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭BIGGIEsmall

I would record me being reunited with my dog in a few days. Apparently he has fleas:D

I'd video Jason Smyth and Michael McKillop as they try to retain their Paralympic titles on Ireland's "super Saturday" this weekend in London......

.....if I only had tickets. :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭Praetorian

My sons first steps, hopefully in the next few months :)

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Ferrakins

fights on talbot st

ah leave it out!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

The Voyager 1 journey, or something similar. This image in particular has always had the power to blow me away. The chance to video some of the actual voyage would be incredible.

pale_blue_dot.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Id film myself in between two mirrors,looking at the new phone so when I played it back,it would be an infinite reflection of me looking at the new phone because it would be infinitely awesome to win it!

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭cwboy

I would love to film a parachute jump.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭sarumite

I would record random moments of my family and friends smiling so even when I am away, they are there with me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭subway

I'd record a lovely video

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

I would record myself taking a sledge hammer to my old phone with a big :D on my face.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 614 ✭✭✭colinod0806

I would record a day in my life

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Pixied

My sons' first reactions as his hearing aids are switched on for the first time later in september.

Advertisement