Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Xperia U to be won, marking launch of Electric Ireland's Simple Guide videos!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭stacexD

I'd record...umm... everything!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 743 ✭✭✭ahyeahok

I'd film a "how to open your meter box with two blunt knives when you cant find your key" instruction video.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

My dog Misty rolling around the door mat, snorting, trying to itch her back :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 excavate

I'd film an amazing trad session

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭IsThisIt???

Burning Man festival

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 smurf311

I would record how to jump from the garage roof into the wheelie bin the aftermath

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭rcazzy

A lightning storm on a large flat expanse.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

id film my new kitten at work! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭samsausage

I would like to film the complete "Wicklow Way" .. it's right on my doorstep and I'm always planning to do it and i don't think anyone has filmed the full route yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭ShaunC

I'd film a sunny day, they are so rare this summer!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭yeppydeppy

I'd film things you people wouldn't believe. I'd record attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I'd record c-beams glittering in the dark near Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain, if I don't get the chance to record them on a new Sony Xperia U.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Folks, these are fantastic! Thought-provoking, creative, hilarious, bizarre (in a good way! :D), beautiful and moving.

Unfortunately there can only be one winner, and the winner will be chosen randomly, but if you're not in, you definitely cannot win - many thanks for the great contributions thus far. Competition will end next Monday.

Many congrats also to the people expecting little bundles of joy soon! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

I'd go back in time to record my reaction to my first fart, it does have a time travel app right?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

I'd record myself and friends going in for a christmas swim - the facial expressions when you hit the cold water are definitely worth recording :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 zaazazu

I'd record the sunrise.

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭doctorg

I would record my birthday(today) :)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

I'd record Earth's most ferocious volcanic eruptions in slow motion.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

I would record the Northern Lights, as seen from Iceland and then would record a school of killer whales as they majestically leap out of the water and dive back in.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 SavageHenry

I would film a massive lightning storm anywhere in north America... Beautiful as the sky lights up with all shades of Electric dark blues and purples.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭shrapnel222

i'd film an astronaut going through a black hole

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Rochester

I would love to film what my cat gets up to when he is on one of his "walkabouts".

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

I would film my mum's dogs howling at the Angelus on the telly :)

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭IceFjoem

I'd film myself using my time machine, and make a montage of the various times I visited and steps I took towards world domination... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭znv6i3h7kqf9ys

I would film sunset on the 31st December on the west coast and sunrise on Jan 1st on the east coast.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭BrookieD

My baby boys first day in school, massive event for him and me.... little bugger is growing so fast :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭caff

I would film myself and some mates walking the grand canal.

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭steamsey

I would film Ireland from Space – showing all of the lights being turned on at dusk

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭xbox360

My beautiful special needs daughter'I wish this phone was around then.She is 12 and is perfect,only has the mind of a 3 year old.
    I think I would give this phone to her as she loves filming things.
    It would be nice to see the world through her eyes.

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭seadeuce

I would give it to my friend Connaill to record the birth of his baby, due in two weeks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

I'll record the my brothers first soccer match of the season...

Advertisement