Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First year Music Technology and Production

Options
  • 27-08-2012 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

So I've decided to take this course :D Who's joining me? :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭rainbow66666

I wish i was joining you my friend but i sadly didnt get the points, I'm a bass player and im also going to LIT (Multimedia programming and design) If you ever looking to start a band around the college or need a bass player give me a shout man ;) here is my bass channel on youtube if you ever wanna know how i play etc XD www.youtube.com/4stringsjo

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Mavis93

I wish i was joining you my friend but i sadly didnt get the points, I'm a bass player and im also going to LIT (Multimedia programming and design) If you ever looking to start a band around the college or need a bass player give me a shout man ;) here is my bass channel on youtube if you ever wanna know how i play etc XD www.youtube.com/4stringsjo

Awww :( Multimedia is kinda around the lines of music tech though :) Thanks very much, will check out my channel some time! I'm not a man though XD Where are you coming from?

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭jeuneespoire

Doing it this year, any advice? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 quantumphysics

Was my first choice but didn't get offered it unfortunately, doing Video & Production though and will be transferring to Music Production next year! Enjoy your courses guys, seems like a great one! :)

Advertisement