Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deals On Sky TV Service - (Mostly Cancellation deals)

1207208209210211213»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,265 ✭✭✭CoBo55

So, to be brief you got an upgrade to Q for 26.40 as an existing customer, is that right? Anything else on that? HD etc? It's definitely a good deal even as a bare package.

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Julabo

The best they would give me was 50 off for 6 months but had to sign up for another 12 months. So cancelled. Virgin will work out 70 cheaper a month for the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭jonnreeks

Yes HD, I have added the Sky Sport + Sports Extra current deal offer for €27 pm for 6 months and a multi-box for €13 pm, basically a second Sky Q box for wifi to allow TV in any room. Total €66.40 pm and I will review the Sports package in 6 months and hopefully argue to continue for another 6 months for the same price or just cancel it if I don't get what I want. Worth a try anyway!

My advice, get on to the Sky Loyalties section, if you are an existing customer and argue for a better deal if you are not happy with your current set up through a dish and sky q or the Wifi choice with efibre.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭webpal

I got the same deal a few months back plus Netflix for €6 extra

Advertisement