Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tablet for a 5 year old girl

• 27-08-2012 5:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭

Folks,

My daughter is very keen on playing simple computer games like Angry birds.

Are there any cheap tablets out there suitable for a 5 year old. Just want it for games with some educational features.

Any advice would be welcome. It's going to be a Xmas present so I can wait for delivery from an online source.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭branners69

I got my six year old the Archos Child pad and she loves it, was €100 in Power City, has Angry birds and other colouring in games and plays music and films so she is happy. Didnt play with it much so I dont know how fast/ reactive it is!

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭jeni

Theres a new one coming to smyths but id say it will be the must have for crimbo this year i think acer designed it specially for kids

Advertisement