Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LC results

Options
  • 27-08-2012 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I have been thinking about doing a PLC course for the coming year is it worthwhile?as my leaving cert didnt work out for me in the end got 240 and failed maths but is it possible to get into the UK though clearing vacancies any advice, cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,104 ✭✭✭✭djpbarry

1993legend wrote: »
    I have been thinking about doing a PLC course for the coming year is it worthwhile?as my leaving cert didnt work out for me in the end got 240 and failed maths but is it possible to get into the UK though clearing vacancies any advice, cheers
    It depends - what is it that you want to do?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 1993legend

a business course or a film and media course might be easier to get into.any suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,104 ✭✭✭✭djpbarry

1993legend wrote: »
    a business course or a film and media course might be easier to get into.any suggestions?
    No, I mean what is it you want to do when you graduate? What kind of jobs are you interested in?

Advertisement