Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Peanut Butter - An Atheist's nightmare

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Real Life

is this real life? creationists are a funny bunch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Title should be 'An evolutionist's nightmare'. You don't have to be an atheist to believe in evolution

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭CavanCrew

Hahahahaha what a fu`cking idiot,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Real Life wrote: »
    is this real life? creationists are a funny bunch

Apt Username ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Aww but I LOOVE peanut butter! :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭eth0

Peanut butter is horrible stuff but if it was brought into the house id still eat it and keep eating it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Real Life wrote: »
    is this real life?

Is it just fantasy?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85 ✭✭TAlderson

I thought bananas were an atheist's nightmare...

Does that mean that Elvis' favorite peanut butter and banana sandwiches are to atheists what garlic is to vampires?

-Tyler

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

MCMLXXV wrote: »
    Is it just fantasy?
    Caught in a landslide
    No escape from stupidity

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Is it just fantasy?

Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality.

Edit: Damn you JP! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Rigol

Some things in my fridge have come to life, i have regular chats with my old yogurts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

jpcarlow wrote: »
    Caught in a landslide
    No escape from stupidity

Open your eyes!;)

Open your eyes!;)
    Look up to the skies and see...
    I trust in Bill Nye
    I need no deity

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,071 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

If they did find new life they'd just sue the Peanut Butter Company

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭CavanCrew

Rigol wrote: »
    Some things in my fridge have come to life, i have regular chats with my old yogurts.

Hahahaha :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

"Obvious Truth" lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭marshbaboon

Seen this before. It's legit.

Bear in mind that this type of talk is coming from a nation from which a fairly large percentage of the population wants creationism to be taught in schools side by side with science as an "alternative" to evolution.

Only thing holding them back is that a scientific theory isn't defined as a guess based on pseudo babble. A theory is a hypothesis based upon logical arguments & events which can be observed in the real world. You can't just make up any old sh*t you want and call it a theory...

Seen this before. It's legit.

Bear in mind that this type of talk is coming from a nation from which a fairly large percentage of the population wants creationism to be taught in schools side by side with science as an "alternative" to evolution.

Only thing holding them back is that a scientific theory isn't defined as a guess based on pseudo babble. A theory is a hypothesis based upon logical arguments & events which can be observed in the real world. You can't just make up any old sh*t you want and call it a theory...
    well that's your "theory" :pac::pac::pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Can't really watch the video right now, is he talking smooth or crunchy peanut butter?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭marshbaboon

jpcarlow wrote: »
    well that's your "theory" :pac::pac::pac:

Well... it's more of an observation based upon the definition of the world...

BUT I C WHAT U DID THAR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

"Going to school in your underwear and finding out when you get there that you have to sit the Leaving Cert despite not having studied at all."

- a more realistic atheist's nightmare.

Advertisement