Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M and M for SU

• 27-08-2012 7:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Anyone apply or do it last year? Whats the pay like?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭Ciano35

I did it for two nights in rag week, I got something like €95 for the two nights. It's a fine easy job if you don't mind late nights!

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭getonmyhorse

Ciano35 wrote: »
    I did it for two nights in rag week, I got something like €95 for the two nights. It's a fine easy job if you don't mind late nights!

So you got like 8 quid an hour? By god then i wont be doing it so

Ciano35 wrote: »

So you got like 8 quid an hour? By god then i wont be doing it so

Yeah and I wouldn't be surprised if it was cut a little bit more again this year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 607 ✭✭✭BroLo

I did it in first semester last year (Pay was like 10-12 an hour or something). The work was grand like just walking/driving around giving help to people and telling them to put away their drink and to keep quiet basically.

I was gonna do it in second semester, but the pay dropped to minimum wage and it wasn't worth staying up til 4-5am when I had 9am starts.

I wouldn't suggest it if the pay is low again this year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

I know people that did it have such a hard time getting their money

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 607 ✭✭✭BroLo

Jester252 wrote: »
    I know people that did it have such a hard time getting their money

I was one of them. I didn't get paid for 2 hours (20+ quid) so I went to them and it took a good 3-4 months before it was sorted. This after about 2 months waiting to be paid in the first place.

I must have been one of the lucky ones, got paid after about 2 weeks

Advertisement